Aston Martin V12 Vantage

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The only way the finish article could of been better is if you done a 3 stage wet sand, then 3 stage paint correction. Then layed around 6 coats of z2 pro and then 2 coats of crystal rock. Then it would of been flawless.

amazing, would you say that when your done doing a car like this it looks better than it did the day it was driven out of the show room?

amazing, would you say that when your done doing a car like this it looks better than it did the day it was driven out of the show room?

110%. Having your car detailed to a very high standard, I will always guarantee that it will always look better then showroom conditions.

Take Astons for example. From factory I will guarantee you that 99.9% of them will have d.a. Sand marks on the body. Then it will get taken to there showroom where nearly always the paintwork will get marred or light swirling due to poor wash technique. Then it will no doubt be dusted down in the showroom creating more defects.

I use a bucket and a sponge and it takes ohhhh around 20 minutes lol

There won't be much difference:rolleyes:

Oh I disagree. It will a bit like your photo series but in reverse, starting with a scratch fee car and ending with a car full of swirls with any wax protection stripped. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom