Bullies on Internet discussion forums

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As an aside, I''m posting while 1/2 ****** as I find it makes things make a lot more sense on here in the absence of any facts. :D

Says it all really,and,sadly,I am not surprised.

What's him being an alleged closet ninja got to do with it ? Do you mean because he's 'hard' we should watch what we say ?
It was actually meant to be a joke as I had said in my post that he would't have said what he did to his face. But then it appears to have passed you by.

you're still not getting it! why the need to feel sorry? it's an anonymous forum. it's hot air. who cares about what anyone says? no lives will be lost. feel sorry for people in the real world!! lighten up and move on. please :D
Nothing to get really. Internet forum or not it went over the top in my view and what pray makes you think I don't feel sorry for people in the real world!! Think I'll probably join the two who left as frankly there are too many of you

rothbury said:
It was actually meant to be a joke as I had said in my post that he would't have said what he did to his face. But then it appears to have passed you by.

Indeed it did pass me by , not being a mind reader I didn't realise that you were joking , as you didn't mention it.

Heres a tip , if you are making a joke that isn't obviously funny , on the right hand side of the page you will find a box of emoticons , feel free to use them as and when you need to indicate sarcasm , jokes , anger etc ;)

The recent case is not the first that someone new to the forum has felt the need to leave, still not sure if this is because of a spate of lunatics all joining recently or if I am already in the asylum.

Maybe a bit of both Sav ? ;)

Probably more a case of batman and robin being thoroughly unpleasant imho.

Indeed it did pass me by , not being a mind reader I didn't realise that you were joking , as you didn't mention it.

Heres a tip , if you are making a joke that isn't obviously funny , on the right hand side of the page you will find a box of emoticons , feel free to use them as and when you need to indicate sarcasm , jokes , anger etc ;)
No you still don't get it. It didn't need a smiley as all you needed to have done was to have read my post. A smiley is necessary where somehting is said which without the smiley could be construed as offensive. So it's nothing to do with mind reading just reading.

Do you really need to ask?

Clearly... bit like the Famous Five... ?

No that it is relevant as there is no bullying on here... just a few weak minded fools that cant hack the environment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom