C63 507 Model Register

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi

That’s not a bad price at all , I’ll give them a call on Monday, thanks for the info :)

The rear's are close to £700 or slightly over and the fronts are as I stated above. I think they might also throw in a mb club discount?

Also I obtained another quote from Mercedes of Southend. This is part of the email:

The prices are as follows :-

A20440125007x21 £683.13 + vat retail, we can supply for £648.97 + vat.

A20440126007x21 £693.54 + vat retail, we can supply for £658.86 + vat.

These item are only available to order from Germany which will take 3-5 working days.

Last edited:
The rear's are close to £700 or slightly over and the fronts are as I stated above. I think they might also throw in a mb club discount?

Also I obtained another quote from Mercedes of Southend. This is part of the email:

The prices are as follows :-

A20440125007x21 £683.13 + vat retail, we can supply for £648.97 + vat.

A20440126007x21 £693.54 + vat retail, we can supply for £658.86 + vat.

These item are only available to order from Germany which will take 3-5 working days.

Thanks, will definitely give them a call Monday :)

Wheels also look to be reps or poorly refurbed as pointed out by a fellow member!

Wheels also look to be reps or poorly refurbed as pointed out by a fellow member!

The photos aren’t that clear but looks like alloys may be genuine and have had some sort of refurbishment and have lost the AMG logo , may have been painted over, not any easy wheel to refurbish back to OEM.

i was thinking that, my last TVR didn’t get used a lot and went through 2 batteries in a year before I had a battery conditioner fitted.

Eventually sold it when it only did 500 miles between MOT’s. I didn’t have any problems because I did make sure I ran it once a month (other than the batteries).

One of my friends had a 4.5 Cerb he used as a daily and it had no problems.

Hi Andrew,

Did you go to look at the higher mileage car?

Pictures in a petrol station, Just pretty much sums up the presentation..

Is this on the list? Forum member HK63 PUJ?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

So that's where my old car ended up then...

Not yet. Medication still causing issues, but finish this course on Friday so hope that effects will wear off next week.

Recently sold at Millenium Heroes. As @mezz1222 said, it was his car. Anyone know Jack Spen?

Damn! Thanks Lizn121. I was in Delhi with work last week so just seen this! Any pics of the car as the AT link has expired. Mileage & cost? As some have said may be up soon at Chruch’s or the likes.

Something else will come up soon I’m sure. The saloons are like hens teeth, But will be sooner or later one comes for sale

Damn! Thanks Lizn121. I was in Delhi with work last week so just seen this! Any pics of the car as the AT link has expired. Mileage & cost? As some have said may be up soon at Chruch’s or the likes.

Unfortunately it was sold within the first 4 hours of the add going live. Believe it was up for 28k with 50 ish on the clocks.

Reactions: PD9
Unfortunately it was sold within the first 4 hours of the add going live. Believe it was up for 28k with 50 ish on the clocks.
Obsidian black saloon, registered 19/07/2013, 56,000 miles, £28,000
Silver/Grey 19" wheels [painted black with diamond cut lip], LSD & HK Audio. Listed at Sytner BMW Solihull.

Reactions: PD9
Obsidian black saloon, registered 19/07/2013, 56,000 miles, £28,000
Silver/Grey 19" wheels [painted black with diamond cut lip], LSD & HK Audio. Listed at Sytner BMW Solihull.

I considered this car in October when it was for sale at Essex Prestige. I can't believe it's been sold within 5/6 months already. That is a very quick turnaround.

I considered this car in October when it was for sale at Essex Prestige. I can't believe it's been sold within 5/6 months already. That is a very quick turnaround.
I know. Only sold on 10th October. That's pretty quick to get bored of a car ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom