C63 Amg Disks & Pads Prices & Fitting

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PhilT

Car
C63 AMG Saloon
What price have you guys paid for standard disks and pads with sensors?

I thought the normal ones from merc (with no slats in the hub or the floating disk were loads cheaper)

Merc want £385 for front disks and pads with sensor & £695.84 for rear disks and pads with sensor.

The price of them rears has shocked me being smaller than the fronts.

And price for fitting?

I am sure ive seen people get these fitted for about £1000 but not the parts alone!

Last edited:
That's not exactly expensive. You have a C63, not a Honda Jizz

That's not exactly expensive. You have a C63, not a Honda Jizz

Wow a helpful post, if you read my post I have said I was sure I saw people get them for that price inc fitting hense the question.

Seems the norm, buy the parts separate from Newcastle MB I think they have an eBay page?

Southend have been cheaper than Newcastle for me.

Wow a helpful post, if you read my post I have said I was sure I saw people get them for that price inc fitting hense the question.

Apologies, I had not seen / read correctly the entire post. My point still stands that the price is not that bad given the car and equipment. But you are right, it can be done for less.

For the record, I've just bought front discs for my PPP. Nearly £1000, and that's heavily discounted. Add pads and fitting to that!

PP disc and pad kits are circa £800-£900 for the front set from MB at discounted rate.

I paid for following for c63 estate on non pp discs (not including fitting)

Rear discs £280 ex vat
Front discs £79 ex vat
Rear pads & sensors £103.50 ex vat
Front pads & sensors £136.00 ex vat

Guess the reason the fronts are cheap is because the number of cars which share that part.

Either way not a lot of cash for a set of genuine merc stoppers. Small fry compared to it's thirst for shell super unleaded

Seems the norm, buy the parts separate from Newcastle MB I think they have an eBay page?

Thanks, I have just messaged them on ebay.

Try Mb Southend for a price, let us know how you get on

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/141550290607

Thanks just sent them a message

how come rears are twice as much as fronts??

Merc said the rears are only made for c63, where fronts are on a few models, still think its stupid though.

That is odd, surely the rears are quite a bit smaller. Its not like the C63 is a rare car, theres thousands of em.

If they only fit the C63 variant then batch sizes will be lower, meaning higher supplier manufacturing costs and piece part price into MB...

That is odd, surely the rears are quite a bit smaller. Its not like the C63 is a rare car, theres thousands of em.

Rear discs £280 ex vat
Front discs £79 ex vat

Guess the reason the fronts are cheap is because the number of cars which share that part.

Either way not a lot of cash for a set of genuine merc stoppers. Small fry compared to it's thirst for shell super unleaded ��

Where from buddy?

Ive got prices back and didnt think there would be much difference if any across the dealers but there is!

Southend came back with best price of £750 followed by Newcastle £850, The prices are quite a big difference compared to Leeds £1080 & Wakefield £1030!

Rear discs £280 ex vat
Front discs £79 ex vat

Either way not a lot of cash for a set of genuine merc stoppers. Small fry compared to it's thirst for shell super unleaded ��

£103 and £136 is very cheap for pads and sensors. I'm assuming they were genuine mb? Just paid best part of £400 for the same inc sensors and pins.

£103 and £136 is very cheap for pads and sensors. I'm assuming they were genuine mb? Just paid best part of £400 for the same inc sensors and pins.

£400 for full front & rears? If so where from? PM me if you dont wish to say in the thread.

genuine mercedes parts wouldn't dare put other stuff on it. those prices were ex vat.

I just paid 51 ex vat each for front discs from Mb norwich, couldn't believe how cheap they were

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom