C63 Collected

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Lovely car, lovely write up.

Don't worry sbout the door mirrors - just look upon it as a first mod.

Wifey drove one at MB World. I had a choice between a C63 AMG or an SL63 AMG, and went for the SL, I'm afraid (not a bad car ...)

Thanks for all that. Fabulous car.
If ever you want to swop for a very nice 2 owner C200K, send me a PM......

Great read, fanstastic pics of some lovely cars, and what a car you got there. I like the choice of interior leather you've gone for, really class.

Congratulations - feels like we've been waiting with you all these months - and what a fantastic write-up & pictures - really really pleased for you - enjoy in good health

I'll be looking for one in 5 years ;-)

love, just love the wheels and the colour combination. Absolutely gorgeous.

How is the ride on UK pot holed roads?

Actually I forgot to ask this....how is the ride on the 19" wheels, I'm still keen on staying with the standard 18"?

The wheels make the car look great and I am impressed with the AMG factory. Nice write up.

Thank you all for your generous comments, its worth the effort to write up and post just for that. :)

Mark.

C240Sport97 and...
Actually I forgot to ask this....how is the ride on the 19" wheels, I'm still keen on staying with the standard 18"?

I am used to driving vans around which when empty are a bit bouncy, with this car even in the UK it's still a very comfortable ride, the seats hold you in really well so you dont joggle about and my missus still fell asleep on the way back several times it was that comfortable.

Stick it in comfort mode and the gear changes are very smooth too, you can pootle about with just a quiet rumble from the engine which even then from the outside still turns heads.

To be honest and I know I have only had it a few days so probably still a bit misty eyed this car is like no other, its an event from the moment it starts up and you drive off, awesome.....:)

jeremytaylor, I am seriously considering this option. :D

500E, yep its empty, hopefully the dealer will fill her up when I go back to collect....:devil: as for C32 I still like it my first AMG....:)

M.

nice write up and pics, especially like the 1 in the amg factory with a big poster of the original saloon racer in the backround. a nice nod to the begining of the brand

by the way, re pics back at home. the vauxhall is definatley getting evicted from the garage then...

final answer?

thought so!

Lucky lad !!!!

The camera man is really struggling to keep the camera still with all the G force from the accerlation and braking ...

Superb post, bet you cant wait for Monday to come.

Nice running in period to ha-ha, treat them mean keep them keen hey lol

As for the last picture with no fuel that will be a very common sight trust me

Hope you actually manage to get some sleep before Monday

top write up, lovely car, best of luck with it!

Nice write up and lovely car. I didn't realise they let people into the workshop at AMG let alone let you take pictures of customers cars, they do some fantastic work there.

Congratulations on your excellent write up and pics and what a fantastic car.

I love the video, would love to hear the engine noise it makes, must be lovely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom