• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Chrome Pedals - Very Rare!!

High-Lo

MB Enthusiast
Car
2013 X166 Mercedes GL350, Porsche 911 Carrera 4 Cabriolet, Porsche 968 Cabriolet
Check this eBay item for a set of rare :confused: chrome pedals.

Almost at £30 with 14 hours to go. I feel like contacting the high bidder to tell them they can get original MB's for much less.

portzy said:
By the looks of them you have to drill the originals as well and, self tap the new ones on :eek:
Which IIRC makes them "for offroad/show use only".

Rare indeed! I can't move for bluddy pedals atm :)

Shude said:
Rare indeed! I can't move for bluddy pedals atm :)

pmsl @ Nick :D

screw those ...

youre better with the mercedes slip on ones :) ;) :D

I mistakingly bought a set of those, there flaming dangerous. I bit the bullet chucked 'em and payed a visit to the dealer and payed for proper ones. Much better.

High-Lo said:
I feel like contacting the high bidder to tell them they can get original MB's for much less.

Done
Steered them in the direction of this site too :bannana: :bannana:

Rare. :confused:

Guess they havent seen this site then. Put him in touch with Shude :D

Think hes getting some for everyone on the sight. Ive got my name on the list for an Auto set :D :bannana:

:) The new E350 will come with 'shiny metal pedals' as standard. :)

John

High-Lo said:
Check this eBay item for a set of rare :confused: chrome pedals.

Almost at £30 with 14 hours to go. I feel like contacting the high bidder to tell them they can get original MB's for much less.

Check out this guy's other items for sale - see how much he wants for the w202 rear light clusters. ( also very rare)

Gunny

Gunny said:
Check out this guy's other items for sale - see how much he wants for the w202 rear light clusters. ( also very rare)

Gunny

Theres about three different sellers using that same pic to sell the facelift clusters. Two sellers are in Canada. I wonder how much they are from the Stealers?

High-Lo said:
Theres about three different sellers using that same pic to sell the facelift clusters. Two sellers are in Canada. I wonder how much they are from the Stealers?
I just checked... they cost quite a lot actually!

Bloody stupid question but here we go...

Shude to save you getting inundated - toooooo late :D

If I get the following for my manual SLK, I will have nice shiny alloy pedals is that correct ?

A 170 300 00 04 : gas pedal
A 170 290 02 82 : brake pedal
A 170 290 00 82 : clutch pedal

I ask because when I just ordered them they said "it just says clutch pedal on the system mate"

Cheers

S

Last edited:
GRAV888 said:
Done
Steered them in the direction of this site too :bannana: :bannana:

Just got an email from the high bidder.
He has just joined mbclub :bannana: :bannana:

Mozzer said:
If I get the following for my manual SLK, I will have nice shiny alloy pedals is that correct ?

A 170 300 00 04 : gas pedal
A 170 290 02 82 : brake pedal
A 170 290 00 82 : clutch pedal

I ask because when I just ordered them they said "it just says clutch pedal on the system mate"
Those are the correct part numbers!

The EPC doesn't describe the items very well and has no pic other than a line-drawing for the parts group, pretty poor really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom