Collecting my new C63AMG Saturday

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
There are times when i would like

a softer ride
maybe less tyre wear

18" wheels would sort it all out

There are times when i would like

a softer ride
better fuel consumption and range
maybe less tyre wear
but i never tire of the exhaust sound that is ......"the beast "

i like to select neutral at times and indulge in rapid throttle blipping from tick over to say 3000 rpm it serves no real purpose but i like it:D

Said I was the black sheep....Baaaaa!;):devil: Each to their own:doh:
Can you imagine the abuse I got on the Tuono forum when I said I wanted the bike quieter than standard!

here is a couple of pictures of mine collected today.
mine does'nt sound any different from my last one,it sounds amazing:thumb: maybe the ppp ones sound better.:D:D,

Attachments

• IMG00052-20110906-1428.jpg
    IMG00052-20110906-1428.jpg
    228.3 KB · Views: 183
  • IMG00055-20110906-1429.jpg
    IMG00055-20110906-1429.jpg
    179.5 KB · Views: 179
amgmaster said:
here is a couple of pictures of mine collected today.
mine does'nt sound any different from my last one,it sounds amazing:thumb: maybe the ppp ones sound better.:D:D,

Congrats mate very nice

Congrats mate very nice
thanks don are you going for 1 yet?
i really want the coupe it looks amazing but i think it will lose a shed load of money when they start coming through and sooner or later they will put support against them with the finance deals.

Hi i might do in the next few months - i am guessing you got a good deal on yours?

whats the spec ?

Hi i might do in the next few months - i am guessing you got a good deal on yours?

whats the spec ?
the spec is
ppplus
carbon exterior
carbon interior
tel pri wire
dab
harmon kardon
19 inch whls.
i was happy with the deal but more to the point was that i managed to get a car straight away.
my local dealer turned round and said they could not get me a car till march and they said they would'nt knock much money off 1. its crazy to think that you can spend so much money with a dealer and they could not really give a sh*t when it comes to it.
never mind this new dealership seems really good.

Lovely - congrats!!

enjoy its fantastic

amgmaster, did you order this car from new??, and by the way the car look fantastic I love the carbon parts on the exterior.

amgmaster, did you order this car from new??, and by the way the car look fantastic I love the carbon parts on the exterior.
i had ordered my car with a november delivery but was told that the factory have run out of ppplus components[was told by 2 different dealerships]so the next available order was 4 march delivery but could not guarantee the price or if the command would be at a cost.so this car was in the dealer network but it was so close to the spec i wanted the only thing it did'nt have was a lsd so i decided
to go for it.:bannana:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom