Collecting my new C63AMG Saturday

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Congratulations on the new car! If they have made the new car quieter, then that is a disappointment, as that is music to my ears, I guess I'll just have to keep my "old" C63 even longer :)

Hi all. I'm new on this website. I've just ordered a c63 amg black series and at present I have a c63 saloon on a 58 plate with 22k miles. Where's the best place to sell it and what sort of price should I be looking to get. It's never been on a track and it's in excellent condition with a whole load of extras. I would be much obliged for your help. Thanks.

Welcome Driver - start a new thread - you'll get more opinions.

driver100 said:
Hi all. I'm new on this website. I've just ordered a c63 amg black series and at present I have a c63 saloon on a 58 plate with 22k miles. Where's the best place to sell it and what sort of price should I be looking to get. It's never been on a track and it's in excellent condition with a whole load of extras. I would be much obliged for your help. Thanks.

Hi try PistonHeads and autotrader why did you not part ex it ? what spec c63 amg black series did you order?

Last edited:
Merc were really not interested in taking px hence they were offering me silly money. Thanks for the info. The amg black series I've ordered is with the aero pack and its in black. It didn't have many options to add to it except for harman kardon, heated wind screen washer, and I went for the four seats. Expected arrival dare around June.

Gratz on the new car - am sure it sounds as good as it looks.

Makes me all itchy-footed wanting mine to arrive now! :s

K

Last edited:
Enjoy the sound and the looks.

some more pictures of the inside.
So glad to see this pics as I have ordered the same spec today! I was deciding between the Obsidian with sand or Porcelain. Haven't drive the car yet but have a test drive arranged for Sunday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom