Comand Install and other retrofits

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ravens1488

Hello, i`m a german DC Technican and just wanted to ask if there is someone here, who is interested in retrofits on Mercedes cars, for example:

C-Class W203: Comand, Nokia Handsfree, Speechcontrol, TV, DVD,...
E-Class W210: Comand, Multisteering-wheel,...
CLK C209: Comand, TV,...

...and so on!

if there are enough people in the UK, i would come over and do this installs in the UK!

Chris

P.S. I have done more then 200 Comand installs, 30 Nokia Handsfree,... in Germany, Spain, Switzerland and Austria, yet!

you wouldnt be the chap who posted on the other forum... ? ;)

whats the deal with post 1996 W140 series and comand?

why does comand not have DAB radio?
MP3 player?

at present I have a blaupunkt DAB 53 and streetpilot sat nav - i cant see any way of getting all the options in one unit... or am i being stupid?

can the command module of a clk 230 be upgraded to have tv and the full phone kit?
how much would it cost.
[email protected] :confused:

xpf92 said:
can the command module of a clk 230 be upgraded to have tv and the full phone kit?
how much would it cost.
[email protected] :confused:

Yes, thats fairly easily doable.

costs vary depending on where you buy the parts from.

typically TV tuners from Ebay around £300 ish , wiring loom £50 ish plus antenna £50 to £150 depeding on your preference.

Phone kit - best to buy the parts new from your dealer as some members have experience faulty parts via Ebay. full parts list costs about £650 + vat

fitting is either DIY - losts of info on this forum on that very topic, or there are a few audio dealers around who do this now.

HTH

Last edited:
Steves right, I have fitted the Nokia MB kit to my comand and both the cradles bought of Ebay were dead. Best go for the 209 cradle about £100 from MB.

Thankfully all is up and running now and I have to say the user interface is excellent.

Good Luck

P

i have sended you a pm, all the things are no problem and the price depends from which car, installed or not, new parts with waranty or used parts,... For price details send me a mail and i will reply soon, but i think it`s cheap ;) ;)

Chris

I have an E Class W211 and would be very interested in comand/phone retrofit

what sort of cost and availability are we talking about please

willy

Please make contact with me, I am interested.

Thanks.

ravens1488 said:
Hello, i`m a german DC Technican and just wanted to ask if there is someone here, who is interested in retrofits on Mercedes cars, for example:

C-Class W203: Comand, Nokia Handsfree, Speechcontrol, TV, DVD,...
E-Class W210: Comand, Multisteering-wheel,...
CLK C209: Comand, TV,...

...and so on!

if there are enough people in the UK, i would come over and do this installs in the UK!

Chris

P.S. I have done more then 200 Comand installs, 30 Nokia Handsfree,... in Germany, Spain, Switzerland and Austria, yet!

I have plenty of phone cradles for the 6210/6310, if anyone wants any...all brand new.

Ricky

I have plenty of phone cradles for the 6210/6310, if anyone wants any...all brand new.

Ricky

Ricky - do you have any antennas - with correct connection for the MB cradles (mini-UHF?)

S.

Interested

I might be interested. Do you supply the Comand unit and accessories or should I get hold of it? If you supply, what sort of cost are we talking about for a 208 CLK320 2001 model?

Last edited:
Chris,

New member here and have recently acquired a 2000 ML320. I would be interested in a Comand retrofit plus phone cradle depending on price.

Please email me with your packages/prices and timetable for UK visits.

Many thanks

Andy

Chris

Please email me with your timetable for UK visits.

Many thanks

Peter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom