Command 2.5 Sat Nav Unit (to Suit E-Class MY2005)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MB_UK

Just as the title says really.

Looking for an all in one unit. I believe it's a Command 2.5?! (someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong). For a 55 Plate E-class.

Please drop me a PM if you have one or can point me in the right direction.

Looks like this apparently;

my.php

my.php

Many thanks,
Af

Just as the title says really.

Looking for an all in one unit. I believe it's a Command 2.5?! (someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong). For a 55 Plate E-class.

Please drop me a PM if you have one or can point me in the right direction.

Looks like this apparently;

my.php

my.php

Many thanks,
Af

Its an HDD comand NTG 2.5 for W211 that you are looking for.

Thats not what would have been fitted originally to your car but can be made to work. Be aware though that any existing MOST components such as CD changer, Harman Kardon, phone etc will no longer work. You will also need to do some work with the microphones in the car if you have them. Plus to get the built in linguatronic working you will need the steering wheel stalk aswell.

hmmm... more hassle than it's worth?

What would you suggest is the best route to take? Ideally I'd like an all in out unit... what are my options?

hmmm... more hassle than it's worth?

What would you suggest is the best route to take? Ideally I'd like an all in out unit... what are my options?

In my opinion, and i'm sure there will be others, I would install the correct comand system for the car. It wont be cheap but it will look and operate just like it came from the factory with Comand.

Impartial advice is what you've been given!

If you're going to fit Comand, go for the one that is designed for the car, otherwise it won't work properly.

If you want an all-in-one unit, consider something like the Pioneer units - they integrate SatNav, Radio, IPod connection, 16GB hard drive and Bluetooth for your mobile.

Can't have both, I'm afraid - either Comand or all-in-one.

evdok, the seller of the unit in the link I posted is also selling (or was), one of these units. I asked if it was the correct one he told me if my car only has a CD player then I would need the one in the link my link.

Is he just trying to sell me a more expensive unit?

Just want one for a reasonble price which doesn't involve alot of messing about or additional components...

That's what it look's like, i have the one in my link in my car & also have the CD changer, the best chap to speak to is Alfie www.comandonline.co.uk as he is a MB guru.

Hi I have just had an HDD comand NTG 2.5 fitted to my car, everthing works except the karmon harden, I have been told that it need the latest amplifier, can anyone help?

Hi I have just had an HDD comand NTG 2.5 fitted to my car, everthing works except the karmon harden, I have been told that it need the latest amplifier, can anyone help?

Have you got any sound at all?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom