East Yorkshire Breakfast Meeting - 28.03.2020

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
hi chaps

as most of you know i work for the ambulance service and am in a high risk environment.
Due to this i will not be attending events for now due to work load and risk.
take care all and wash your hands if your eating ect at the restaurants

cheers pete

I decided not to attend this meeting, thought I would let everyone know early, the waterwheel may not be open come the day, I’m seeing lots of pubs etc closed travelling about at night, hope to see everybody in warmer times but it may be a while I think.

Hi chaps I also have decided not to attend this gtg because of the on going virus threat. The place will probably have to close by the time the meeting is due as people have already stated.
Everyone take care and will see you when the threat is over whenever that may be:thumb:

Regrettably folks it looks like any social gathering is going to be off for quite a while. I hope everyone stays fit and healthy for when “Normal Activities Can Be Resumed” , whenever that maybe. In the meantime we can keep in touch via the forum.

Andy

Looks very good, I seen one in a motoring magazine and was wondering about one.

View attachment 93384I Was looking forward to showing off the new grille on the SLK its transformed the look of the vehicle.
Hi Dave

The new grill is looking good, sorry we’re going to have to wait a while to see it (unless you’ve acquired an Aston) Maybe we should have a “Show us your mods” thread ;)

Andy

That's a good idea Paul, but I have never tried to do a doughnut. I would have to park up with the bonnet open so the new mod could be seen.;)

Hi Dave

The new grill is looking good, sorry we’re going to have to wait a while to see it (unless you’ve acquired an Aston) Maybe we should have a “Show us your mods” thread ;)

Andy
I will keep playing botb it will be about the only way to get one. I can’t believe how cheap the db9,s and similar aged vantages are getting.

And i modded my wiper blades to squirt both sides

Are they Jaaaaguar 20s ? Once we get the meetings going again we will have to have a “Best Mod” trophy to be decided by some very undemocratic process and held for a month or until bettered :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom