EBC vs Textar E-pads?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Just a quick note to say a big thumbs up for ECP for coming through in my hour of need! The service they have provided is as usual (in my experience) excellent and this time went above and beyond what I expected so a big thank you from me. Top work.

Just a quick note to say a big thumbs up for ECP for coming through in my hour of need! The service they have provided is as usual (in my experience) excellent and this time went above and beyond what I expected so a big thank you from me. Top work.

Don;t Jinx it Lee - Sods Law they won't come in on time :dk:

Let me know if the branch call you by 3:15pm :)

Patrick

Just called the dealers for a new set of pads on the ML - they've gone up a lot in 2 years!! :eek:

So I had a look at the selection on ECP - what's the view on Pagid pads?

Just called the dealers for a new set of pads on the ML - they've gone up a lot in 2 years!! :eek:

So I had a look at the selection on ECP - what's the view on Pagid pads?

The Pagid range is all OEM (they are one of few approved suppliers to MB from the factory, along with ATE and Brembo)

Some people are going for the Textar EPAD range, for the reason they produce less dust (similar to the EBC range)

Blimey you're quick Patrick!!

I assume the price for sensors (Part No.: 106220128) is per sensor, rather than per axle?

Don;t Jinx it Lee - Sods Law they won't come in on time :dk:

Let me know if the branch call you by 3:15pm :)

Patrick

Pat,
In on time and Branch Manager called as you said he would - pads picked up (i believe) and a very happy customer. Thanks again for all your help as it really is appreciated.
Lee

Hi Lee,

Thanks for the kind words - I'll pass it onto the new team at Wokingham!

Look forward to some feedback on the EPAD range :)

You don't supply the Epad for the 2 hole pads unfortunately. However the standard pads are an absolute doddle to fit and only took me 25mins to do both sides. Result.

You don't supply the Epad for the 2 hole pads unfortunately. However the standard pads are an absolute doddle to fit and only took me 25mins to do both sides. Result.

Doh! i didn't even read my post properly :)

Glad you got them, and they were an easy fit! :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom