• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

How Many 507s?

356speedster

Car
Mercedes Benz AMG C63S Coupe
I'm curious to find out some more about the C63 507 build run, such as how many of each body style were produced in total & bought to the UK market. Does anyone have any usful info on them? Thanks!

According to howmanyleft there are 226 cars licenced or SORN. The majority were registered in late 2013 and 2014 with a few registered in the first quarter on 2015.

The most common is the white coupé and the Estate is the least common.

I've got some more detailed statistics at home of cars I've seen for sale and can post up later.

Let me know if you've got any specific questions and I'll try to answer.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Wow only 226 in the UK, that explains why it was hard for me to find one! Would be good to hear more about numbers produced globally, or any other fun facts... it's just for my curiosity :)

Just done a search on how many left to see how many early pp’s there are but I obviously couldn’t put c63 Amg pp in as a search so just put c63 Amg. Edition 1’s, premium, auto?? There’s loads of different ones came up. Thought it was a case of standard, 507, and black series?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom