Hurry to buy this Cat N..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
If you're into cars with body kits , this one isn't bad. From the pictures, it does not look like a half a$$ job.

I quite like them both tbh

£12,000, but would advise getting it checked before driving any distance, would ring alarm bells for me. you would have thought this would have been sorted before anything else was spent on it.:(.

You learn something new everyday. never heard of hydro - locked.:(.

Cheers :thumb:.so the engine is more or less a ticking time bomb if not been sorted.

The owner had a build thread going detailing all the work that had gone into the car. He did a fantastic job with the build, excellent quality but very expensive. Unfortunately it was only on the road for a very short time when, i think it was a lorry, a vehicle dumped a large amount of water over the car which hydro locked the engine. The owner discussed purchasing a secondhand engine but he was so despondent that he decided to cut his losses and sell the car as is.

You learn something new everyday. never heard of hydro - locked.:(.
I blew an engine in a Ford Sierra quite a few years ago by going through too deep a puddle. The air intake on Sierra's was just behind the front bumper and sucked a load of water into the engine. BANG!!! Piston came through the block.

It is running good now, a knocking noise is coming from the prop area I believe.

Cheers all for the info.:thumb:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom