I Suppose It's TIme I Posted Something

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
So bloomin fantastic to hear from you at last. I was genuinely thinking about you the other day and was going to call you.

Well just start it all off, while having a happy ending massage in Bangkok a number of years ago, I reckon I hit the towel on the back of the door at least 12 feet away.
Who’s gonna better that ?

May I also remind you that anyone coming out with PC nonsense will be reported to Trump.

So bloomin fantastic to hear from you at last. I was genuinely thinking about you the other day and was going to call you.

Well just start it all off, while having a happy ending massage in Bangkok a number of years ago, I reckon I hit the towel on the back of the door at least 12 feet away.

May I also remind you that anyone coming out with PC nonsense will be reported to Trump.

Just :D:D:D- that is all!

Good to see you back. I was talking to someone about your "issues" with the E Class only a couple of weeks ago as he was wanting a large estate. He ended up buying a Mondeo:eek:

How can I edit my title on the new (to me) stylee forum? - that capital I is driving me mad :mad:

Welcome back John! Good to see you posting here and hope you're well

P.S. your thread on 'seen any interesting cars' is still going strong :thumb:

How can I edit my title on the new (to me) stylee forum? - that capital I is driving me mad :mad:

You can't edit a title

Good to see you back. I was talking to someone about your "issues" with the E Class only a couple of weeks ago as he was wanting a large estate. He ended up buying a Mondeo:eek:

It's a sad state of affairs when you have to buy a Mondeo (or Skoda) because of some low life people :(

Good to see you posting here once more.

The only answer to the diesel bans is a V8 of some description.

You know it makes sense.

Welcome back John, good to hear from you. Hope you and all your family are well etc

Matt :thumb:

How odd!

I was only thinking a day or tow ago of how I had missed your contributions to the forum and you pop up again!

Welcome back :)

Welcome back, John.

Hope you and yours are all ok.

Good to hear that your son is still gigging.

Hello John :)

I'm still here as well though not as often as I was. Hopefully I'll have a bit more time later this year.

Welcome back John - you’ll have to start your own flatulence thread...:D

I'm here all the time...in the back ground. Hi John...stick around. What about the new big Volvo estates?

Good to hear from you, John.

The UKGSer mob are a bit, err... "odd" aren't they ;)

Should have bought a K-series :p

This post is sufficiently meaningful without photos.

Great to hear from you John. Welcome back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom