• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

In honour of the Fuzzmeister

Thanks again everyone :)

For my birthday i got some chockies :) which are being hidden :) lol

Mum and dad are getting me some clothes tailor made, which will be nice ( something that actually fits just right hehe ) and im just heading out for a drive in the gales :) hehe

:bannana: :bannana: :bannana:

fuzzer said:
Mum and dad are getting me some clothes tailor made, which will be nice ( something that actually fits just right hehe )

:bannana: :bannana: :bannana:
With no disrespect to Mum and Dad but do they have sheep skins that big? :D :D

*posted on behalf of Kinky *

Many of 'em, Fuzzer!!

Looking forward to next years episode of "Fuzzer: The Early Years"

:bannana: :bannana:

Happy Birthday geezer and may you have many more - you've made me laugh on many occasion!

So, who are you sharing your bed with tonight? Do we get another one of those 'taken from my bed in my dodgy Y-fronts' pictures where we have to guess who is in bed with you from the reflection on the TV?!!! :bannana:

cbenz said:
Happy Birthday geezer and may you have many more - you've made me laugh on many occasion!

So, who are you sharing your bed with tonight? Do we get another one of those 'taken from my bed in my dodgy Y-fronts' pictures where we have to guess who is in bed with you from the reflection on the TV?!!! :bannana:

Pleeeeease not the birthday suit :crazy:

Have a wee dram for me :)

Just in b4 midnight - Happy Birthday Fuzzer :D :bannana:

Sorry I missed your birthday Jason.

A Belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mate.

Last edited:
39 individual folks here read FuzzerGits page - pretty good for 1 day considering it was only posted here!

I suppose that due to it's popularity we'll have to continue on in the same vein now ......

Now where's his baby pics gone ........

We all know that the Fuzzmeister has a thing with the beloved Pammy. Anyone want to see Pammy having a "Blonde" day? :D :D

Ian B Walker said:
We all know that the Fuzzmeister has a thing with the beloved Pammy. Anyone want to see Pammy having a "Blonde" day? :D :D
:eek: Mr. Walker Sir ... :eek:

You wouldn't ...

No

Even you would never stoop that low.

Would you?

K

Kinky said:
:eek: Mr. Walker Sir ... :eek:

You wouldn't ...

No

Even you would never stoop that low.

Would you?

K
Now that depends on how many here want to see the truth :D :D

Ian B Walker said:
Now that depends on how many here want to see the truth :D :D
Ohhhh - that's REALLY below the belt.

Then again - having said that .... and having seen said item .... there's not much below the belt :eek:

K

Me thinks that I should wait untill most normal people wake up and read the post, just out of curiosity to see how many (apart from the veritable Mr K ) people are interested, who knows, I may be open to bribes to accidently loose the pic :D

He he he ....

Just had a cool idea ......

Let's meet up back here this time tomorrow .....

;)

K

:D :D as you suggest. This could be fun :)

Bet the mods delete this part of the post :(

Right then - lets synchronise our egg timers .....

NOW.

K

P.S. The mods won't delete
P.P.S. yet

The clock is ticking....................................

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom