MB to target younger drivers with Financial Services

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Here is a 3-bedroom house in Leeds for £140K. Based on a starting salary of £25K, a couple will have a joint income of £50K, using a conservative mortgage of 3.5 times joint salary, this will easily cover the £140K.

The deposit required is another matter, but this is where the bank of mum and dad comes into play, no?

3 bedroom terraced house for sale in Autumn Terrace, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS6, LS6

Who would want to live in studentland?

It used to be a luxury to be able to choose where someone lives and works, but now it some how become a choice!

Luxury!We lived for three months in a brown paper bag in a septic tank. We used to have to get up at six o'clock in the morning, clean the bag, eat a crust of stale bread, go to work down mill for fourteen hours a day week in-week out. When we got home, out Dad would thrash us to sleep with his belt!

Driving a Renault, but paying Mercedes money for servicing it.

Precisely sums up my w212 experience although I would have amended slightly by saying cheaper to rent than a vw, MUCH more expensive to service than a vw, no better than a vw

StuartK said:
I agree about the business statement but life's for living and I tried the Mini after a month I though sod this lol. I could die next week so what the hell cant take it with you :wallbash:
That's spot on , that's why I bought my cls55
to many people analyse to much and never enjoy
them selves !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom