MBClub Stickers now available

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Looks like I'm going to need another one - the Vito has a huge crack in the windscreen :(

hi koolvin are the mb stickers in stock i have paid for one using paypal how long do they take to arrive many thanks mate john

I am waiting for them to arrive as I usually just hand them out at GTG's and I gave the last ones I had at the PCS GTG.

Having said this, I have a few in the W116 so will post your one out on Monday. We usually ask members to allow 14 days for delivery but in actual fact they do get sent out next day depending on how busy I am with RLOTF. Now that's one for you guys to decode.

hey guys to get more membership, may i suggest u auction some on ebay and hinthint for the club, i know they may not let the link to the club show on the ads, i only found about it when i so the 350 se with in the ace cafe

just a thought it cheap way of marketing!

besides if it sold cheap like 99p postage is free then more people can also buy it???? and hopefully join n be active!!

Any other payment options ? ... i'm a bit anti-prey-pal :D

Also, don't suppose you do a tax disc holder do you ? ... don't feel like providing free advertising for the place i got my car from !

@Koolvin Just ordered one, but have a question/request - could you please post it ordinary 1st or 2nd class in a 'normal' flat envelope (i.e. no fancy boxes etc), so that my redirection service can pick it up (RM only redirect up to about 1.5cm thickness and no recorded/registered items etc). The post code is NN1 1LG. Thanks.

just ordered thanks

done

Waiting for mine to come..one for the lady as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom