• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Mercedes 212 E Class wave!

ALFAitalia

MB Enthusiast
Car
2010 Mercedes W212 E Class E350 CDI Sport, 2006 Mercedes W169 A Class A170.
Loving the new motah!......but one thing I don't get with the E is any fellow owners waving. I used to get the ALFA wave from fellow owners all the time.....particularly if they were also in a 159. Ok there are rather more 212s around than 159s....but even so......or is it just that the owners of 212 cars are a miserable bunch!!!???

Especially the black cars got the look of a taxi written all over them 😃. Id like to be driven around in the w212 every time I've had a taxi. Would be a pleasure compared to what stuff turns up 🙄

Find the waving thing rather cringy myself.

Only reason alpha owners wave, is in sympathy of having the same problems 😆, seriously though, I’ve had a few waves from fellow E coupe and convertible owners, which is quite surprising tbh.

I used to participate in the wave thing when I drove VW Vans, but there was a 'scene' thing with them :rock:

[QUOTE="350cls

[/QUOTE]

To a certain extent, yes. Probably ok I your driving something a bid oddball.
(like a BMW) to wave. But a mainstream model, probably not. 👐🙂👍

[QUOTE="350cls

[/QUOTE]
And what's so "oddball" about a BMW?? 🙃😜🤪

And what's so "oddball" about a BMW?? 🙃😜🤪
[/QUOTE]
Oi!

I resemble that remark! 😂

Loving the new motah!......but one thing I don't get with the E is any fellow owners waving. I used to get the ALFA wave from fellow owners all the time.....particularly if they were also in a 159. Ok there are rather more 212s around than 159s....but even so......or is it just that the owners of 212 cars are a miserable bunch!!!???
I will wave if I see you around Chichester bypass, city centre or around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom