• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

MERCEDES-BENZ (R129) SL73 AMG

smelling salts required

IMG_2296.jpeg

not sure what its worth but was amazed to see that number this morning

Its worth what someones willing pay I guess..........but thats way more than I would have expected. I just cant see that value in it over a more normal engined one.

Yep looking like it will go for a crazy price. It only takes two rich collectors who want one to drive it up.
Values of limited number “special” pre-merger AMGs are on fire at the moment, but this one has the advantage of being an engine donor for a Zonda.

Values of limited number “special” pre-merger AMGs are on fire at the moment, but this one has the advantage of being an engine donor for a Zonda.

Wonder what the ex-Brunei CLK GTR roadster they had on display at Brooklands is worth now. Only six ever made and this is the only one in RHD, with just 35 km (20 miles) on the clock. Sold for £616,000 in 2009 ...

1704712586527.png

Exclusive or not.....thats one ugly car!!!

Fair comment.....but to me its far better as a fixed head. I think they tried just a bit too hard to keep the CLKs road version front end and it didnt really work.

1704717153984.png

Q What's a car worth at auction?

A Slightly more than the second highest bidder was prepared to pay.

Exclusive or not.....thats one ugly car!!!
It’s the sort of car that you like much more having seen one up close or on track, certainly had me hooked after seeing one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom