• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

MG4 X Power is coming my way. 🙂

This post is bought to you by the Dazzler School of Parking (TM). Why be dazzled when you can dazzle? Our “Park in two bays on your first day or your money back” and “Three lessons for the price of four” offers are not available in Northern Ireland. Full Terms & Conditions on request.
Haha. Post of the month by far. 🥳

Unfortunately no. We've got chargers obviously, but not for us runts. 🙄🤪
Not even a discreet three pin socket in a corner that can deliver 10 miles an hour into your Granny?

Fancy some 19s for my X Power. So had a bit of a Brainwave. Before I shell out about £1800 on wheels and tyres. I've still got my original Merc wheels, which were, refurbished. They are the same stud pattern 5x112, same size bolts 14x1.5.
Centre bore is to big 66.66.
So got some new spigot rings, 66.66 down to 57.1.

20241008_145634.jpg

Then got some new carbon fibre wheel centres to cover the Merc badge.

20241003_192434.jpg

Next step, cover the AMG on the wheel. Probably with a curved gel badge, but so far no luck.
I will then get fitted some budget tyres. Just to see if everything's ok when fitted to the MG. If all is ok, I will then get
my 19" wheels and tyres of choice. And then sell the Merc wheels and tyres. Should sell quite easily, even with budget tyres. 🙂👍

P.S.
Came up with this idea, to cover up the AMG. And change it to MG. 🤣😂👍

20241001_190720.jpg

Last edited:
Fancy some 19s for my X Power. So had a bit of a Brainwave. Before I shell out about £1800 on wheels and tyres. I've still got my original Merc wheels, which were, refurbished. They are the same stud pattern 5x112, same size bolts 14x1.5.
So got some new spigot rings, 66.66 and to 57.1.

View attachment 162316

View attachment 162317

Next step, cover the AMG on the wheel. Probably with a curved gel badge, but so far no luck.
I will then get fitted some budget tyres. Just to see if everything's ok when fitted to the MG. If all is ok, I will then get
my 19" wheels and tyres of choice. And then sell the Merc wheels and tyres. Should sell quite easily, even with budget tyres. 🙂👍

P.S.

View attachment 162318
You should have said, I've got some silver Duck Tape you could have had. :p

So got some new spigot rings, 66.66 and to 57.1.

View attachment 162316

View attachment 162317

P.S.

View attachment 162318
Looking forward to seeing the photos when they’re fitted. My hunch is that they’ll look blooming good.

PS Personally I working cover the AMG badge.

PPS I checked and your car is definitely A MG 😀

Wow is that the ‘Stelios’ edition 😂
It’s quite nice having a vibrant colour, so much easier to spot in a car park full of grey/silver & black cars 👍👍

My old yellow Legacy GTB was great for that 😎

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom