• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

MG4 X Power is coming my way. 🙂

A neighbour has now bought one.....that's three EVs in a row a couple of house up from me....the MG, a Pug 308e and a black cab! The paint looks great with a better flatter, (as in less orange peel....not less shine!) finish than on my car......but I still cant get past the very cheap, hard feeling interior though. No offence to the owners above or him.......just my opinion. ;)
I far prefer the OPs colour though.....love the orange........neighbour has gone with a rather non descript green.....but bizarrely with orange calipers for reasons only known to himself.....like this one!

1729602243702.png

A neighbour has now bought one.....that's three EVs in a row a couple of house up from me....the MG, a Pug 308e and a black cab! The paint looks great with a better flatter, (as in less orange peel....not less shine!) finish than on my car......but I still cant get past the very cheap, hard feeling interior though. No offence to the owners above or him.......just my opinion. ;)
I far prefer the OPs colour though.....love the orange........neighbour has gone with a rather non descript green.....but bizarrely with orange calipers for reasons only known to himself.....like this one!

View attachment 162868
The EVs are closing in on you, Alfa. 😉🤣 To be fair the paint looks very good on mine, seen worse, on more expensive motors than mine. And no offence taken at all, each to there own. As for the Orange calipers, they are Orange no matter what colour car you get. 🙂👍

A neighbour has now bought one.....that's three EVs in a row a couple of house up from me....
Whilst EVs seem to be a novelty to some, they’re blooming everywhere for many of us. They’re a very regular sight on all journeys here (Midlands) and like you, several neighbours have EVs - even people without off-street parking have EVs.

Almost everyone I work with drives an EV and most are neutral about them - they don’t get excited about cars and their EV just slips in the place of the ICE it replaced, and which they were also neutral about. It’s just a car, and it does what it does.

My conclusion is that once someone drives an EV it’s a very normal thing to do, and in many ways is a better car. Well a better for those who don’t drive from Glasgow to Morocco three times every week towing their twin axle caravan, stopping once.

The EVs are closing in on you, Alfa. 😉🤣 To be fair the paint looks very good on mine, seen worse, on more expensive motors than mine. And no offence taken at all, each to there own. As for the Orange calipers, they are Orange no matter what colour car you get. 🙂👍
Ahhh.....I thought that was a spec choice he'd made. Clashes a bit with the green. Yellow would have been better. Nothing wrong with orange brakes on the right car....I'm planning to do mine a metallic orange to mimic the carbon pad variety on some Mercs.....anything will look better than the rust colour they are now!!. Apparently YR532M from Honda is about as close as you can get.

Ahhh.....I thought that was a spec choice he'd made. Clashes a bit with the green. Yellow would have been better. Nothing wrong with orange brakes on the right car....I'm planning to do mine a metallic orange to mimic the carbon pad variety on some Mercs.....anything will look better than the rust colour they are now!!. Apparently YR532M from Honda is about as close as you can get.
I'm certain there's going to be a big personalisation "thing" with these cars. Not just in the UK, but as a part of the global market.

Fangs, calibers, all kinds of stuff.

Whilst EVs seem to be a novelty to some, they’re blooming everywhere for many of us. They’re a very regular sight on all journeys here (Midlands) and like you, several neighbours have EVs - even people without off-street parking have EVs.

Almost everyone I work with drives an EV and most are neutral about them - they don’t get excited about cars and their EV just slips in the place of the ICE it replaced, and which they were also neutral about. It’s just a car, and it does what it does.

My conclusion is that once someone drives an EV it’s a very normal thing to do, and in many ways is a better car. Well a better for those who don’t drive from Glasgow to Morocco three times every week towing their twin axle caravan, stopping once.
I've described "normal EV's" as the new equivalent of Company Vauxhalls. Nothing to get overly excited about, but perfect for people who are looking to get from here to there without fuss and at low cost. There's a lot of it about on "Privitt Drive."

Screenshot 2024-10-22 at 19.11.19.png

View attachment 162868

BRM F1 cars were green and orange 😎

Attachments

• IMG_1871.jpeg
    IMG_1871.jpeg
    223.2 KB · Views: 1
Yep...looks great too.... no orange brakes though. I'll see how my Mercedes ceramic orange coloured brakes turn out on my Palladium coloured car ... and then let you decide if it was a good idea!

Your
Latest little mod. Phone Rail. Stops ya mobile flying off, when accelerating at Warp Speed. 😉🙂👍 Looks pretty good too.

Before.

View attachment 163055

After.

View attachment 163056
Good idea and colour coded too 🧡

I can’t help but think that the G force resulting from the acceleration that your car is capable of will make short work of flipping your phone over that! 😀

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom