Modified live show at Brands Hatch 28th September

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Suky Sangha

Car
CLS 55 AMG
Hello guys just wondering if anyone is interested in going to the modified show at Brands Hatch on the 28th September?? If we get enough of us to go we can probably get a club stand going too??

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

I usually get a hospitality tickets for this i will post later if they come up or a stand sounds good, either way i will be there.

Tony.

If its the correct weekend im thinking i will be working up there that weekend anyway.

Ok that sounds great... As you live in the gravesend area as I do we could meet up and go together if you don't mind??? Maybe if the others decide to come as well it could be a good convoy!:)

Andy that sounds good to me!:)

yes no worries its usually a good day out been for the last 4 years.
(bit of a jap fan really)
Tony.

Im part of a race team and if its the same event we will be racing on that day.

Andy I like the sounds of a race team....hmmmm... Are you in need of any drivers?? :)

Brands is hosting the HSCC historic car championship on the 28th do you have the right date? Post the link.

Tony to tell you the truth I was a big jap fan and still am! The jap cars do have a huge tuning scene especially with the drift scene hitting big time in the uk!

Andy I like the sounds of a race team....hmmmm... Are you in need of any drivers?? :)

If you have an international race licence we might need someone for a race we have in spa in october. Its a 24hr race.

Andy unfortunately I don't have a race license!!!!just about got a normal driving license lol! On a serious note though how would one acquire a race license?

Gents I do apologise the modified show is on the 29th September!!! It's a BMW meet on the 28th in the evening so that's why there was a slight confusion on my behalf:( on another note I think it would be a good day out as there is plenty going on!

Tony cheers for asking the moderator to change the date from the 28th to the 29th September. I myself don't know how to change the title:(

Andy unfortunately I don't have a race license!!!!just about got a normal driving license lol! On a serious note though how would one acquire a race license?

You have to first have a medical then you have to apply for your ards test which is both a practical and theory test of racing.

Which would then give you a national licence you would then have to compete in 6 uk races and have your licence signed which then allows you to apply for a national licence to be able to race abroad like we do.

You have to first have a medical then you have to apply for your ards test which is both a practical and theory test of racing.

Which would then give you a national licence you would then have to compete in 6 uk races and have your licence signed which then allows you to apply for a national licence to be able to race abroad like we do.

Ok cheers for that Andy! I will discuss more in depth with you at the weekend!:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom