My C43 AMG on going project

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The drop of £5 should make all the difference. Good luck Justin.

£11,000

Comes with the original 17" AMG alloys, just fitted a brand new battery.

Last one Mike :(

I doubt it too but you said you wouldn't sell it for less than £12k. I'm very patient

£11,000

Won't find a better C43 :thumb:

i do admire your persistence!

It is always for sale Mike, definitely going as I don't use her anymore apart from the odd Sunday. Coming away from Mercedes cars for good :thumb:

Can't understand why this hasn't sold! I admired this at Benz on the Green (I was the one who asked to hear the engine lol). It seems to me that you have more than sorted out any issues/potential future issues + made it better probably than the original car....

Can't understand why this hasn't sold! I admired this at Benz on the Green (I was the one who asked to hear the engine lol). It seems to me that you have more than sorted out any issues/potential future issues + made it better probably than the original car....

Hi yes I remember talking to you. ;)
You are 100% correct in what you say, the car has been over worked on meaning a very reliable car which is probably one of the best available. All I seem to be getting is dreamers and time wasters.
My Merc is still for sale and I will be making a 100% effort to putting her up for sale next month :thumb:

Hi DId you mange to sell the c43?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom