My C63 - 8 Months Later

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Henry, the car is looking fantastic as I would expect from you ;-). I know you are loving it, just carrying enjoying! Wondering why you would take 12 months of tax versus 6. See you soon.
Kamal

Cose I can only afford 6 at the mo LOL!

I wonder what it would have been with a £400 excess. Lovely car btw.

Appreciate that thanks... TBH I don't really mind, I was more interested in being with a trusted company like Aviva who underwrite MB Insurance as the likes of Elephant and Admiral didnt get the issue around PPP being a factory fitted option so wouldn't insure me...Long story!

Get your oil from Costco. I had my first service done for £340 including a free wheel refurb from Lepsons.

Hope you are well Si....:thumb:

Yes I may just do that, can you remember how much Costco wanted for 5 ltrs of Mobile1. I no you have said befroe mate but cant remember?

Cheers

The car looks stunning...:thumb:

Great read, I'd love a C63 if the missus would let me get one :(

Thanks Rayman, really appreciate your comments.

What you need to do is get her out for a test drive in one and see where it goes from there LOL. I have to say I didnt help my cause when she was in the back of the one I test drove with the dealer in the front and she was flying around in the back :D

Looks sh!t Benjy.

I'm with dhard-on with his well thought-out and balanced views on these AMG's....I bet it even sounds pants doesn't it?

It actually looks amazing for such an old car (it is like a year old now isn't it?)....I still miss mine to this day :thumb:

Hi Simon my left hand wing mirror squeaks
whats the fix ?

Plant your right foot to the floor-you won't notice the squeaky mirror;)

Looks sh!t Benjy.

I'm with dhard-on with his well thought-out and balanced views on these AMG's....I bet it even sounds pants doesn't it?

It actually looks amazing for such an old car (it is like a year old now isn't it?)....I still miss mine to this day :thumb:

Ha ha ha ha.... how are you mate, hope alls good with you. I do see yo getting another one, I still love mine to bits and can't imagine doing with out it Andy.

Yes it will be a year old next week thanks mate!

How you getting on with the Jag?

How you getting on with the Jag?

Love it! :eek: No, seriously....very impressed with it.

So good in fact that.....I'm selling it. :wallbash: Some of us are just beyond help :crazy:

Genuinely though, I'm very impressed with the geriatric brand so am buying another one....see here for more info and lot's of pics :thumb:

Its stunning mate and I love these... I'll have a proper read of your thread later.

As for beyond help... I think that goes for all of us LOL. :D

btw I ask because the job looks amazing!

Last edited:
Benjy where abouts are you based and where/who did the detailing for you? Is the price reasonable?

Cough.

26565d1321034316-my-c63-8-months-later-c63-detail-no.3.jpg

Benjy where abouts are you based and where/who did the detailing for you? Is the price reasonable?

Hi Rayman86,

I am based in deepest darkest Essex near Southend on Sea and the guy who does this for me is based in Thurrock. If you like I'll pm his details to you.

Let me know.

Well its 12 months exactly to the day of ownership with my baby and she is currently sitting on a ramp having her first service at my MB dealership. As like Rash I am sitting looking at my p&j on the ramp through the viewing window making sure that all looks in order and that nothing un toward happens to her. I no this a little ott but I think am getting worse the longer I am owning the car as its now a big part of me and anyone thats read any of my threads knows that I am a little over protective of it. I am having the brake pads changed as they have been squeaking for a while now and I have to admit it has been really getting on my nerves a bit, so I ordered up a new set a few months back from MB and they will be going on as well as the service being done. I ended up getting my oil from Halfords in the end as they are currently doing 20% off all their oil so 5 ltrs of Mobil1 0 - 40 cost £39.99 which I was really pleased about as MB were going to charge me £75 per 5 ltrs.

Anyway the showroom has a beautiful black SLS with a limited edition Designo interior and 1000 watt B&O stereo system in it.... I WANT IT:D but then again they want £187,000 for it :eek:.... Maybe one day!

They are going to sort me out a test drive in the new C63 AMG Coupe which I am really interested in having a go and comparing to mine which if I am honest, I doubt very much that there will be much of a difference. The only one option difference I am really keen in looking to compare against is the new gearbox 7 shift which I no my old pal Palmball has had a go in and so has Ricky and if memory serves me right the guys really liked it. Will be interesting though!

Anyway the comments have already being coming out from the service manager about how clean and well kept my car is, to which I just gave him a brief overview of my latest detail on it and what it entailed. I think I bored hom to the point whereby he couldn't wait to run back to his office and hasn't been out of there since to see me LOL!:D

Anyway guys if there are any issues that come out of the service once they are finished I will keep you up to date!

All the best
Benjy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom