My new - C32 Estate - Tanzanite Blue

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
What a lovely piece of kit and great to bring it back to original. PS4 are dogs danglies in tyres right now.

Lovely car Abs, how many have you got now?

Slam it to the ground, tint the windows, keep wheels black, add a huge F off spoiler, US lights (indicators on) and don't forget to put the front plate in the dash. Should be cool then, innit. :D

Lovely car Abs, how many have you got now?

Slam it to the ground, tint the windows, keep wheels black, add a huge F off spoiler, US lights (indicators on) and don't forget to put the front plate in the dash. Should be cool then, innit. :D

Hey Bob, hope you’ve been well mate. Can you ever have too many cars? :D

Not sure about your suggestion about how to make it cooler ;):eek::D

Not too bad mate, thanks. No, you cannot have too many cars, as long as one is an AMG ;)

lovely mota Abs, estate was pretty rare in the 32

congrats on the car , it looks fantastic ! thank the lord it doesnt have that dodgy 6.2 lump in the front

Lovely car, they don't like passing fuel stations though.Price of bonkers how many mpg?

Lovely car, they don't like passing fuel stations though.Price of bonkers how many mpg?

Normal use around 18mpg (mix of A roads, town etc.)

On the back of this thread, I washed mine today! Thanks for rekindling my interest in it ;)

My wife uses mine in the winter. She has a W208 CLK430 cabriolet that she uses in the summer. Sadly the dear old C32 wears winter tyres pretty much all the time as it sits dormant for six months of the year. Long term fuel consumption on it sits around 26mpg, but it never really gets a thrashing. I have a W205 C63 for that :)

^ Well its back up for sale

Better be quick though;)

;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom