• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

My other hobbie car related

Tazz666

Car
CLK 320
Apart from driving cars,repairing them,modifying them I also draw them,Here is some of my doodles.I hope you all like them,as I put a lot of time into them and they are drawn freehand
MercDrawing002-1.jpg

MercDrawing001.jpg

holiday038.jpg

cali002-4.jpg

cali006-2.jpg

cali005-4.jpg

Very good! Specially like the truck! :)

In a folder somewhere I have some photos of drawings I did of cars several years back that remind me a lot of yours, though I think yours are better. :)

What a rare and wonderful talent you have. I wish I could draw, but I cannot. Theres some nice work there.

Impressive work- great rendition of all those reflections off glass and gloss, that's what I call painstaking- and to me as a layman, surprised at the density of colour obtainable assuming you're using just pencil or crayon.

Nice work, I've only painted one car, a DB6 as a birthday surprise from a wife to her husband, correction make that two, I did Schuey in his Ferrari for someone else.

They are very good - if you don't already you ought to sell your work...!

If these are your 'doodles' what is your good work like?! Sir, you have a talent.

They are very good - if you don't already you ought to sell your work...!
To be fair I would'nt know how much to charge for them as it has always been a hobbie
I use water colour pencils,sometimes I blund them in with a brush and water it all depends on the medium I am using, I love drawing as it is so relaxing

I love drawing as it is so relaxing

For that reason alone, more should try it.
Anything, draw anything you want - from a photo or something right in front of you - just draw it. And for those who believe they can't, well your first attempt will be rubbish, your second better, and by the third it will become apparent whether you have the core skills to draw - eye-hand co-ordination being key, the same skill used in driving. Not many here that will admit to being useless drivers, so you shouldn't be bad at drawing either - right?

Drawing tip: Use pen. Pen doesn't erase like pencil will. You will actually have a drawing using pen! Bic biro as good a pen as any to start with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom