Newbie here and need some advice on buying an e class

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
You’ll also find Mercedes used approved around that price in April I paid 15k for an E250 AMG sport estate

b88176defb52d21035ef0a482899de25.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is really nice! Was looking at estates. Back in Blighty now so will do some test driving and see what happens!
You’ll also find Mercedes used approved around that price in April I paid 15k for an E250 AMG sport estate

b88176defb52d21035ef0a482899de25.jpg

That is really nice! Was looking at estates. Back in Blighty now so will do some test driving and see what happens!

Super car and amazing for lugging loads about plenty of room and active park assist makes parking easy too [emoji106]

Going to need a lot of space, I have a wife and 2 kids who tend to overpack.....
LOL

Maybe worth looking at an estate then!

Yes but wife/boss doesn't like them....

Has she seen one in AMG Sport spec with tinted windows? Also depends on the colour some look rubbish some look smart took me ages to find what I wanted lol

Has she seen one in AMG Sport spec with tinted windows? Also depends on the colour some look rubbish some look smart took me ages to find what I wanted lol

I have shown here this one:

This

and this

This

Both so nice.

That white one is lovely it’s a night edition too also will have later head unit in it!

What is night edition? I've seen it on a lot of newer eclasses?

What is night edition? I've seen it on a lot of newer eclasses?

Has black wing mirrors possibly different wheels and de chromed roof bars and window trims possibly a few other things. The newer head units are better as well they work with all the new Mercedes me stuff so you can geo fence the car track it and all sorts will also be able to share your WiFi connection from your phone through the car turning your car into a hot spot.

Just for a bit of fun, this is the E class I hired!

Attachments

• IMG_2334.jpg
    IMG_2334.jpg
    714.5 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_2336.jpg
    IMG_2336.jpg
    851.1 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_2337.jpg
    IMG_2337.jpg
    674.1 KB · Views: 16
Has black wing mirrors possibly different wheels and de chromed roof bars and window trims possibly a few other things. The newer head units are better as well they work with all the new Mercedes me stuff so you can geo fence the car track it and all sorts will also be able to share your WiFi connection from your phone through the car turning your car into a hot spot.

Cool thanks for that!

Still got my eye set on this Merc

Going to see if I can go see it today.

Any final comments / what I should look out for folks? Cheers again :)

First job would be to de-badge it clearly isn't an AMG... lol

Same points from before apply (maps, ATF / service)
Its not clean inside, though may have been valeted now, so it has been unloved, check for tears, rips, dents and other bits that will annoy the hell out of you if you buy it (and trim can be expensive)
Wheels look unloved as well and in need of a refurb (plus tracking?)
Tyre condition?

As the condition looks 'not great', a thorough visual, check all the toys work and service history is present (do not be fobbed off with its not around.....)

Let us know.....

Same points from before apply (maps, ATF / service)
Its not clean inside, though may have been valeted now, so it has been unloved, check for tears, rips, dents and other bits that will annoy the hell out of you if you buy it (and trim can be expensive)
Wheels look unloved as well and in need of a refurb (plus tracking?)
Tyre condition?

As the condition looks 'not great', a thorough visual, check all the toys work and service history is present (do not be fobbed off with its not around.....)

Let us know.....

Hi Fabes. Thanks for that. Ok will do will get some pics if I can too.

Let’s see how unloved this car really is.

Cheers. Ben.

Hey folks,

So family thing came up and I had to cancel my viewing :(

So next Friday is the viewing. But still on the hunt!

Still got my eye set on this Merc

Going to see if I can go see it today.

Any final comments / what I should look out for folks? Cheers again :)

First job would be to de-badge it clearly isn't an AMG... lol

I would hold out for the facelift model from 13> similar to the examples posted earlier unless you prefer the look of the older model.
Unless you want to cleaning it every day, avoid a black car. Palladium is the colour I prefer.

Well the one you were going to view has the twin lights at the front many prefer these to the latter model with the one light but of course from 13 onward their were some improvements,so it is up to you keep us up to date.

I would hold out for the facelift model from 13> similar to the examples posted earlier unless you prefer the look of the older model.
Unless you want to cleaning it every day, avoid a black car. Palladium is the colour I prefer.

Hey AmGeed,

I do like the facelift model but like the pre-facelift models too and I like them in black lol! Out comes the HD wax and other AutoGlym products.....

Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom