• Saturday 18th August

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • Saturday 25th August

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Sunday 26th August

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Very nice to meet everyone at the Air museum. A great venue, great cars and more importantly great company. Thanks Andy.

My pictures are pretty much the same as what others have posted.
However I did unintentionally come across this spelling :eek:

0W1SSLO.png

Paul (Wheelnut58) beat me to it on AMG PL forum.

Great to meet up again Ritchy. Thanks for keeping the list going on here and the PL.

We must get Paul (Wheelnut58) on here ASAP, my days on the PL may be numbered :(

I’m not going to say what is spells in case the Moderators give me a black mark, but the prize for whoever does is a roll of toilet paper :D

B3F06C10-3906-485B-9D41-4F974562DADA.jpeg
Fantastic turn out, great bunch of guys, definitely turning up to more of these! Thanks for making me welcome.

You’re more than welcome, great to see some new faces. The Waterwheel at Howden is not far from you and has several car meets including regular Mustang meets that a few of us turn up to if your interested. I may try and get over for the classic car meet on Wednesday, always an interesting collection of stuff at those meets.

Andy

Hello everyone,definitely epic fail on parking duties John, even a camper van in to line up ;)camper.JPG

Hello everyone,definitely epic fail on parking duties John, even a camper van in to line up ;)View attachment 79094

Welcome Paul, now we’re cooking with gas, you can sort dates for Shildon with Abb and Ritchy ;)

A great turn out of cars but the parking definitely looked like a jumble sale ;) either John needs his NVQ in AMG parking updating , or we need a new volunteer :D

Great to meet up again Ritchy. Thanks for keeping the list going on here and the PL.

We must get Paul (Wheelnut58) on here ASAP, my days on the PL may be numbered :(

I’m not going to say what is spells in case the Moderators give me a black mark, but the prize for whoever does is a roll of toilet paper :D
I was a bit ‘behind’on This!:rolleyes:

Anyway, who started the revving competition at the rail crossing then?:rolleyes:

The crossing warnings started as I passed over and parked up down the road so I missed the AMG concert Orchestra, but my money would be on Ritchy :D

Thank you for organising the day Andy, everything including the weather was great!
Lovely vehicles and really nice people, enjoyed it :thumb:

Glad you had a good day out , hoping to do something AMG/R at Locomotion in Shildon pretty soon. Watch out for some potential dates.

Glad you had a good day out , hoping to do something AMG/R at Locomotion in Shildon pretty soon. Watch out for some potential dates.
I will, can I bring my two mates again as they enjoyed the day as much as I did, I think we behaved ourselves but you'd better ask Simon (Sim55amg) for confirmation?

I will, can I bring my two mates again as they enjoyed the day as much as I did, I think we behaved ourselves but you'd better ask Simon (Sim55amg) for confirmation?

The more the better, everyone welcome

The crossing warnings started as I passed over and parked up down the road so I missed the AMG concert Orchestra, but my money would be on Ritchy :D

No, no, no.
When the barriers went down, I turned my engine off.
Although the video doesn’t show it but you may need to look further back down the line at a curtain red 507 shaking from side to side.
Then, and only then did my finger slip on the start button and my foot slipped on the loud pedal (a few times). :dk:
Until I noticed 3 houses with twitching curtains to the left of us. Oops, I thought they were derelict buildings.

No, no, no.
When the barriers went down, I turned my engine off.
Although the video doesn’t show it but you may need to look further back down the line at a curtain red 507 shaking from side to side.
Then, and only then did my finger slip on the start button and my foot slipped on the loud pedal (a few times). :dk:
Until I noticed 3 houses with twitching curtains to the left of us. Oops, I thought they were derelict buildings.

Apparently they will be soon , folks moving out due to traffic noise when the barriers are down :D

Home safe and sound in 3.5 hours! Great event and a good crowd with a nice show of cars

Glad you’re home safe n sound, you won the prize (centre caps) for furthest travelled , any more trips up North and you will have residency status :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom