• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Opinions (Criticisms:)) of my mix and match wheels ?????

poormansporsche

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
W209
alright peeps,

did have style 2 reps 7 1/2's all round but really fancied wider rears so found a couple of other style 2 reps that are 8's but although im liking the extra dish not sure if i can live with the fronts being a slightly different design !!

thoughts

Before:

imag0019i.jpg

after :

Basically on the rears the holes are bigger and the lines between the holes are not flat like on the fronts

imag0020j.jpg

cheers

Brett

Looks fine from a distance. So long as you're happy, then it works.

Theres virtually no difference between the two, its not like they are completely different wheels are they! :)

Alright peeps??:crazy:

:) You are the first person to ever comment about that, every one of the countless thousands of threads ive done over 10 plus years have started like that. I know its a bit stupid but hey its like my signature now ! (plus the overuse of exlamation & question marks and bad spelling)

Just be happy I dropped the "matey" before the "peeps" :)

As others have said. From a distance you cannot tell.

If you are happy then do it.

Hope that is ok peep.

Alright peeps??:crazy:
dude how old are you..........?
any way the wheels look fine i dident know what you was talking about mismatch, i was looking to see 2 different styles or colours but these wheels look almost identical.

edit: after looking at them more only you would know the difference... also i have seen sets of wheels where the spokes protrude at the rear but dont on the front... looks fine ;)

I have staggered Style IIs (real) and they fill out the rear arches perfectly.

One of the things that always look odd on a W202, the huge over-hang on the rear arches.

thanks for replies - just wanted some reassurance from "those in the know" as it were before I go and spend 200 quid on the wider rear tyres

From what the picture portrays, it looks fine to me.

If you had not of pointed it out I would be non the wiser.
Looks okay to me.
Go out and get your wider rubber

My language is quite bad like that with the "slang!" im 21 and a bit of a chav so am allowed :P! have been told a couple of times on ere and had to explain stuff as people didnt understand! so now just try and write in full.... haha!
as for the wheels...... the look alright mate

I got matey peeps from Stavros (aka Harry Enfield circa 1986 ish) Its a Turkishism / Greekism plural of "people" - wouldnt have a clue if "youngsters" use it nowadays (I am 35 !!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom