Other cars of interest in the household

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

KoFidee

Car
Mercedes AMG W205 C CLASS W447 Sport 119 X350d A220 4 matic
Just wondering what other cars Members have.

sunbeam Alpine 1968 s5 sport 1725 cc Holbay engine fitted with overdrive (engine came out of my 1974 Hillman Hunter GLS)
Had the Alpine for 20 years
Great classic car

Nothing of "interest" really, just an MB R172 SLK, hybrid Toyota, a Nissan Qashqai, Peugeot 207 (SWMBOs) and an '86 Saab 900i for restoration (one day!) :)

350z roadster as my fun car, love it to bits, totally impractical in reality but sounds amazing with the Miltek exhaust and seems to get more looks and comments than cars 10 times its price! Also get to play in the wife's Golf R when I am good which although far more refined than the Z is still a real fun drive in the right roads ;)

1988 ur audi quattro turbo, owned it for last 9 years.

2004 Smart Car Passion model. Bought it with a blown engine, had a brand new engine rebuilt for it and new clutch. Eventually will have wrapped for my business... :)

1964 Series 2A Land Rover, it had been used on a farm for several years not serviced nor MOT tested, it took me 14 months to strip down, rebuild and get back on the road including finding and fitting a round "Smiths" heater:D

It is slow, noisy, uncomfortable and thirsty but.......................... fun!!

This thread would be better with pictures, so I'll start:

My Gf's A180 Sport

My C204 350

SLK55

And lastly my newly acquired the fiat California

I've a Porsche 904 as new, never tuned a wheel and still in it's original box...

Few others marques knocking around

V8 vantage

911 C2 with factory GT3 upgrades

Triumph Rocket 3

Last edited:

C842E3FF-43B8-40BD-A783-74CEEE451D1F_zpss20rf9n1.jpg
... :)

Not sure its interesting but it continues the household theme. 300 24v D.

Last edited:
Oh and waiting in the wings to go back on the road or be sold I have this. 300CE 24V Coupe

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom