Phone to Command Initialising Question

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hammerhead

Car
Boxster S
Hi all,

I've got a 6310i to use with my Command system in my CLK W209. Put the phone in the cradle last night and got the "Initialising phone. Please wait" message on the screen which was there some 20 mins later... How long does Command need to initialise the phone??

Cheers,

Steve

Hammerhead said:
Hi all,

I've got a 6310i to use with my Command system in my CLK W209. Put the phone in the cradle last night and got the "Initialising phone. Please wait" message on the screen which was there some 20 mins later... How long does Command need to initialise the phone??

Cheers,

Steve

10 seconds.

Did you just get this phone or is it an existing setup which no longer responds correctly. Either way you can check the software by pressing *#0000# and make sure the version is greater than or equal 5.2. I dont recall the exact version cut-off for compatible and incompatible phones.

Yup, I only got the phone a couple of days ago. I'll check the version number shortly and see what's to do.

Cheers,

Steve

Problem found - the phone I'd bought was not as described :devil: Turns out it has 6310 internals but labelled up and fitted into a 6310i case.... The first and last time I buy anything off e-bay! Off back to the seller for a full refund me thinks!

Thanks for your help Smartbrabus & Miro.

Steve

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom