• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Photography thread

Never been to the top of Snowdon, even by train. Not sure the knees would take it these days, but might have a crack at it with my sons-in-law one day before it’s definitely too late.

There are quite a few routes but the Llanberis Path is meant to be the easiest (a lot of it follows the route of the railway).

There are quite a few routes but the Llanberis Path is meant to be the easiest (a lot of it follows the route of the railway).
Thanks. We have talked about trudging up there one day. Need to get off me backside and get it done I guess… 🤣

Cant move for the things around my way.....drive a couple of miles at night and you will see five or six. Not welcome in my garden....what with my rabbits and cats!

We could do with a few more foxes as we have a plague of rabbits at the moment.

Happy to come along with my gun and nightvision scope.😄

Sounds good :D :cool: Unfortunately our property is bounded by public roads all the way round, with just a hedge for separation (and the hedge line is mostly where the bunnies live). I've always assumed this would make any kind of shooting at ground targets a bit dodgy?

I had a guy in recently to deal with a mole problem (he caught over 30) ... he did offer to come back in September with his ferrets. Unfortunately our collies are more interested in herding the rabbits than killing them :D

Sounds good :D :cool: Unfortunately our property is bounded by public roads all the way round, with just a hedge for separation (and the hedge line is mostly where the bunnies live). I've always assumed this would make any kind of shooting at ground targets a bit dodgy?

I had a guy in recently to deal with a mole problem (he caught over 30) ... he did offer to come back in September with his ferrets. Unfortunately our collies are more interested in herding the rabbits than killing them :D
Who'll know at night with no light?!😉😆

Took a run up to Inveraray at the weekend , quiet roads and nice weather. Popped into the local castle for a quick nosy around as i have passed it many times but never ventured in.

Youtubes MR JWW was doing a photo-shoot in the castle grounds with a brace of nice Porsche's and a Ferrari something or other.

K

Wow, superb shot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom