• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Photography thread

Took a run up to Inveraray at the weekend , quiet roads and nice weather. Popped into the local castle for a quick nosy around as i have passed it many times but never ventured in.

Youtubes MR JWW was doing a photo-shoot in the castle grounds with a brace of nice Porsche's and a Ferrari something or other.

K
they don't mess around when it comes enforcing the no parking area there..............

Where abouts are you then. There seems to be a bit of snow about and the cat has found somewhere warm to be. :)
It was taken in January, sad to say the cat is no longer with us. (Not through punishment for sitting on the car!)

Cat (well, kitten) in our garden, taken yesterday:

cat.JPG

Rat in our garden, taken today. Next time I'll be looking through a different type of lens ... attached to a rifle!

rat.JPG

There are some great photographers here! I do enjoy photography, Lately i have been playing around with Infrared photography..... Very seasonal!

Attachments

• Weston Village All Saints resized for THs a.JPG
    Weston Village All Saints resized for THs a.JPG
    437.4 KB · Views: 17
  • Locksbrook road resized for THs.JPG
    Locksbrook road resized for THs.JPG
    474.8 KB · Views: 17
  • Resized for TH a.JPG
    Resized for TH a.JPG
    255 KB · Views: 16
  • Resized for TH.JPG
    Resized for TH.JPG
    342.3 KB · Views: 17
There are some great photographers here! I do enjoy photography, Lately i have been playing around with Infrared photography..... Very seasonal!
They're amazing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom