• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Photography thread

No idea why some of my pics have posted fuzzy.....they are sharp on my PC and phone.

No idea why some of my pics have posted fuzzy.....they are sharp on my PC and phone.

Forum software - if you embed an image in a message - eg. drag/drop images into messages - often compresses the images and reduces the quality.

WBAC said £459!.........and that was before they see all the tiny stone chips on bonnet due to the infamously brittle Alfa Rosso pain! LOL. Who wants to buy a 170k mile old derv powered ALFA I guess....?

WBAC said £459!.........and that was before they see all the tiny stone chips on bonnet due to the infamously brittle Alfa Rosso pain! LOL. Who wants to buy a 170k mile old derv powered ALFA I guess....?
I was offered £250 from WBAC for my GTV! I just don't think old Alfas fit with their business model! 159 is pretty.

No need to go to the woods to see the Bluebells!....just wonder down the garden!
Ours have been quite late this year but have finally bloomed en-masse and look great. Thanks for the photo.

Couple of sunset pints at the pub in the village I lived in for 33 years...whilst a coronation party was on in the field opposite....how much more English can you get?.....apart from the Italian lager of course!
IMG_20230507_175344_copy_2080x1560.jpg

Owls are awesome.
We used to walk the woofer past some old farm buildings and of an evening occasionally used to see barn owls - in the twilight you were just aware of their white faces ghosting past us as we walked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom