• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Recent purchase thread

Unsure if I had posted these. A good friend has his Yacht masters ticket and is providing guidance 👍

Attachments

• IMG-20240407-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20240407-WA0004.jpg
    528.6 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG-20240407-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20240407-WA0003.jpg
    318.2 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG-20240407-WA0005.jpg
    IMG-20240407-WA0005.jpg
    328.7 KB · Views: 19
She's a Bavaria 33 Crusier, so 34'9". Just the right size for The Solent and The Channel. Only got her in April Very good survey for 19 years old, needed some replacement rigging and guard rails but nothing else urgent .
That looks like a lovely way to spend sunny summer afternoons. Enjoy and be safe 👍🏻

That looks like a lovely way to spend sunny summer afternoons. Enjoy and be safe 👍🏻
Thank you

We were looking for something all of us, Madam, her mother Plus I and the hound could do together.

Both of the ladies are not that keen on flying (Plus 1 is! ✈️👍) so this fits the bill nicely

Thank you

We were looking for something all of us, Madam, her mother Plus I and the hound could do together.

Both of the ladies are not that keen on flying (Plus 1 is! ✈️👍) so this fits the bill nicely
Your Woofer looks ready for a maritime adventure
👍

Nice bit of kit to keep you occupied. From experience just make sure you do make some planned trips in rougher weather , then if are caught out by the weather changing you will be a lot safer . Last thing you want is to frighten the crew into deciding they would prefer to do other activities on land in future. I say this from experience as a qualified yacht master ( offshore ) who had a commercial endorsement and sailed with plenty of ‘ fair weather crews .

Nice bit of kit to keep you occupied. From experience just make sure you do make some planned trips in rougher weather , then if are caught out by the weather changing you will be a lot safer . Last thing you want is to frighten the crew into deciding they would prefer to do other activities on land in future. I say this from experience as a qualified yacht master ( offshore ) who had a commercial endorsement and sailed with plenty of ‘ fair weather crews .
Thank you for the advice. 👍

Bought this FIAT motorhome today.....T-Cut the marks off, quick coat of polish and on the forecourt she goes....looks like a winner!

1000010279.jpg

Bought this FIAT motorhome today.....T-Cut the marks off, quick coat of polish and on the forecourt she goes....looks like a winner!

View attachment 160336
That’s a stunner. I hope you look after it. 👍👌

Well, replaced rather than bought! My sky Q box started playing up with a 'dead' hard drive as we returned from holiday. Did the normal checks as the Sky website requested, but still no joy. Ordered a new 2Tb box 4pm yesterday and the new one arrived at 2 pm today. Set-up took about an hour as the new box refused for quite some time to see any satellite signal, but after digging in to some obscure menus we had TV again.
The various mini boxes around the house were much less painful and at least seemed to know they were looking at a new main box.
I was not impressed that a 8 year old piece of equipment croaked, (both my Bryston amps and PMC speakers came with 20yr warranty!) but was impressed that we were up and running again with 24 hrs...
The F1 from Baku starts Friday!

IMG_1443.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom