Putting the C63 back to std...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Barker44

Im just putting the feelers out to see if there is any interest... No prices yet as the kits on the car.

Thinking of handing the car back to Mercedes to help free up some cash on buying a house. This means I'd need to put it back to std...

I have a 2014 C63 with Eurocharged 550 tune, innotech headers with sports cats, ctr X pipe and back box with std looking tail pipes. 19" genuine AMG alloy wheels that are powdercoated black, good tyres on front and brand new on back (conti sport 5)

Also a Quaife rear diff that's done no more than 8000 miles.

If I was to strip the car would there be any interest?

Matt

Im just putting the feelers out to see if there is any interest... No prices yet as the kits on the car.

Thinking of handing the car back to Mercedes to help free up some cash on buying a house. This means I'd need to put it back to std...

I have a 2014 C63 with Eurocharged 550 tune, innotech headers with sports cats, ctr X pipe and back box with std looking tail pipes. 19" genuine AMG alloy wheels that are powdercoated black, good tyres on front and brand new on back (conti sport 5)

Also a Quaife rear diff that's done no more than 8000 miles.

If I was to strip the car would there be any interest?

Matt
Pm price for diff and headers please. Is it innotech rear silencer? Where are you based?

@Barker44 - Registering my interest in the headers and the hiflows too, and potentially the x-pipe. Be a sad day for you to give that beast up though!

It will be a sad day to give it up... It's hard writing this threat to be honest!! But I'm sure in a few years I'll be back to the AMG power.. Love them too much......The car is sat as 555 bhp
at the flywheel and 507 at the back wheels... This is addictive power and sounds beautiful.

It started out as a rebellion 555kit with headers, Map and filters, I added the rest of the exhaust due to the shotgun sound when starting the car in the morning... Haha

I think I'll probably replace the car with an AMG45 or a Golf R depending on price and how I currently stand with the C63

The full system is an Innotech system with the valvetronic controller and remote.

3 settings, on/auto/off auto changes the note from quiet to loud at 3/4 press of the pedal.

The Euroharged kit has the latest map.

BMC panel filters

The quaife diff obviously needs swapping back to standard

I'm based in Scotland. Will look at prices when I get back from Africa.

Morning... Are you putting 18s back on the car? I would actually be interested in the 18s if you wanted to leave the 19s on the car. Looking for a set to do the odd track day.
Cheers
Simon

The full system is an Innotech system with the valvetronic controller and remote.

I'm even more interested now - Count me in as interested for the entire exhaust from headers to the and including the valvetronic exhaust. I made some posts on an MSL thread here recently about wanting to purchase this setup for installation soon!

Devil's Advocate Mode: Although I personally still think you should keep the car as it is, you only live once. :thumb: ;-)

Morning... Are you putting 18s back on the car? I would actually be interested in the 18s if you wanted to leave the 19s on the car. Looking for a set to do the odd track day.
Cheers
Simon

Have you got 19's? Depending on the deal we could do something on my 18's with practically new Contis.

Sorry for the late replies guys,

Still offshore and no idea what I owe with the finance/car valuation

As soon as I have the price to hand the car back I'll start stripping back to standard.

But to give u an idea on prices

I'd like to sell the full exhaust together if possible and the full price would be £3500 which is cheap for a full system less than a year old with sport cell cats including headers and valve controller+2 remotes.

The diff I am not sure on as for labour costs but if I was able to come up with a deal then I'd be looking at £500 for the diff

The Eurocharged box and map would be £200 (can't remove till exhaust is off)

Filters £20

19" alloys £1000 Ono (brand new continentals on the back and Half warn on the front Avants) these are for sale straight away and look awesome!!

Going to heart broken stripping this car :-/

I'd be interested in the headers if possible.

Ref the box and map. I don't think that is transferable. Once you have a map on it I think it's locked to your car only. You can pay to have it formatted though but you'd need to pay for a map for the new car.

barker what kind of filters have you got on? also is the warranty transferrable on the diff?

I'm definitely interested in taking the Diff. Would also be interested in the Full exhaust system if funds permit at the time it becomes available :thumb:

I have no idea if the warranty is transferable.. I never registered it to my car, bought it from Eurocharged and Wallace performance fitted the diff..

Guessing it doesn't matter what car it is as long as it's fitted correctly.

I'd be interested in the headers if possible.

Ref the box and map. I don't think that is transferable. Once you have a map on it I think it's locked to your car only. You can pay to have it formatted though but you'd need to pay for a map for the new car.

As Eddie says the Map is coded to the car.

Iv sent an email off to paul at Eurocharged, see what he says...

As for the exhaust I'd rather sell as a whole.. But will separate...

The filters are BMC panel filters,

Done about 5k all the kit!!

I'll take the diff and the filters, spoke to birds and warranty is transferrable. wallace looks after my car too, so we can perhaps organise something there and get the diff off your car and on to mine. Me and matty were speaking about quaife etc last week. my mobile number is 07861709750. tony

Iv sent an email off to paul at Eurocharged, see what he says...

As for the exhaust I'd rather sell as a whole.. But will separate...

The filters are BMC panel filters,

Done about 5k all the kit!!

Barker44 - I think I said earlier on in the thread, but I'd be interested in the entire exhaust kit. :thumb: See my signature below for what I was planning on doing (seems like you've got most of that right there!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom