RAC warranty

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gaz6148

Car
600cl
just took out a 1yr warranty on my cl600 with RAC upto 5 claims a year, max £2000 per claim,
every thing seems to be covered, and for the grand price of £108
been trying to find the catch in the small print but cannot find one:thumb:

seriously, the RAC rang me up and said they are now doing any car providing it has FSH, just give RAC a call and ask for car warrantys:thumb:

Do they have an age limit on the car? Maximum mileage limit? Can you use main dealers? £2000 limit is bit restrictive. But then the premium reflects that. Can you pay a higher premium for a higher limit?

seriously, the RAC rang me up

Do you have any kind of RAC policy already, breakdown or insurance?

Just makesure you get the Gold or Platinum Cover.. The silver only covers very basic items.

I cant believe you will be getting anything other than silver as I provide RAC warranties with my cars and they cost me much more than that!

Just makesure you get the Gold or Platinum Cover.. The silver only covers very basic items.

I cant believe you will be getting anything other than silver as I provide RAC warranties with my cars and they cost me much more than that!
just checked my policy and it covers ever thing on the car even suspension issues, it does not cover hifi or ac though, but everything else electronic,
hard to believe i know, as the qoutes from warrantywise etc were mad

make sure you have the top level cover. From memory they only cover stuff that has failed not worn out, ie ball joints etc would not be covered. Also some do not cover consequential loses, ie a component that has failed as a direct result of a non covered item failing.

All repairs have to be done at a vat registered garage, it need not be main dealer. All these warranties have their drawbacks but at your price, it would be silly not to take it

RAC seem to be pretty good, we use them as traders too :)

Kate

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom