• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Recent purchase thread

I'm going to get real mines in my front lawn soon if the bloody posty does not keep cutting across my garden every day....that should stop the lazy git!!! :)

Fond memories eh, “HTHS,HOOTROTDCOTUD,ANBCD3Y,SSDCU and all that along with “ hatch rash””
Nice door and a novel idea… is there a location mark ( any writing) on it ??

‘76, D162***X for me until ‘99. was an EM to begin..
Always makes me laugh when ex forces guys start to talk to each other; its a totally different language.

My mate who works for the UN does it to me, I have to keep saying, will you fecking speak English!

Holy door dramas bat man!!!!! how can in todays world of connectivity and joined up thinking can it be so hard?

Yesterday

Is your website upto date- YES
Are these the only doors left - YES about 10 showing

Send me door 8 take my money- chuffing elated!

Today

Im really sorry, No 8 was already sold- See point one above

No 12 is all we have left - see point 2 - No 12 is 150mm wider and a bit wide for me but i would have had it if it had been the very last

Now we start the are these ALL you will ever have etc and its gets all ambiguous and unsure. Get me onto the gaffer or other more knowledgeable staff member

This is the website update i feel i instigated

23 April 2024: We have a variety of doors awaiting processing and more coming in 2 months time.
We will list sizes within the next couple of weeks, doors shown in the images are standard examples..

They have loads and are selling em 20 at a time.

Holy door dramas bat man!!!!! how can in todays world of connectivity and joined up thinking can it be so hard?

Yesterday

Is your website upto date- YES
Are these the only doors left - YES about 10 showing

Send me door 8 take my money- chuffing elated!

Today

Im really sorry, No 8 was already sold- See point one above

No 12 is all we have left - see point 2 - No 12 is 150mm wider and a bit wide for me but i would have had it if it had been the very last

Now we start the are these ALL you will ever have etc and its gets all ambiguous and unsure. Get me onto the gaffer or other more knowledgeable staff member

This is the website update i feel i instigated

23 April 2024: We have a variety of doors awaiting processing and more coming in 2 months time.
We will list sizes within the next couple of weeks, doors shown in the images are standard examples..

They have loads and are selling em 20 at a time.
If you don’t manage to get one, your shins will thank you.
Great idea though, and a great talking point along with being pretty secure.

I live with the female who was the inspiration for his "memory of a goldfish" sketch - except her memory is less than 10 seconds, especially if it involves things like remote control buttons, using an ATM and "how to's" for computer stuff (like ordering a repeat prescription on email using copy/paste from a draft) are involved"!!

Years ago I saw him live.... and the very same week I saw Mike Harding.... remember him?
The Rochdale Cowboy - "spurs don't fit right on yer clogs"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom