• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Recent purchase thread

My Cockney mates might have a chuckle at a house named after Jodrell Bank 😁😁😁
The same ones who used to know a certain film related company J. Arthur.....

Reactions: Ted
This is proving to be my downfall! Together with Dads Westfield 7 I’ve adopted/inherited! I do like a good catalogue, cup of coffee and a biscuit, sitting in the garden….bliss…IMG_0919.jpeg

This is proving to be my downfall! Together with Dads Westfield 7 I’ve adopted/inherited! I do like a good catalogue, cup of coffee and a biscuit, sitting in the garden….bliss…View attachment 158136
The beginning of the end! 🤣

That looks to be a very tidy and well organised workshop 👍

It's not been for a while to be honest and that is not like us but just not had the time with car events, holidays, oh and work. 😉

Had the 4 post lift since April but only just installed it.
It's a "Parking Lift" (can move on castors) but we've bolted it down and added a jacking beam for working on cars.

Finally started tidying up to get E55 in to fix.

Need a gift for those impossible people to buy for? I'm a nightmare (what do you get a man who has everything!!!) but stumbled across the Random Book Club which for £69pa sends a totally random book each month. It's a bookshop in Wigtown, Scotland (the town runs a book festival each year - bit like Hay) My good lady bought me a subscription and just got my first book. The selection is totally random which suits me down to the ground as I will get things which I would not select otherwise. Thought it may be helpful for others

5e7de62d-2bd1-4394-8a5c-355d9f1412e3.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom