• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Santa dumps reindeer and buys Mercedes Shock!

Kinky

MB Enthusiast
Car
All sorts of odds n sods
[this is posted on behalf of Vito, so he takes 100% of the credit for everything here. The only piece I could possibly add is an alternative headline along the lines of "Santa in non-Silver Shocker" :D - Kinky]

We finally have the proof that Santa will make it to all of us this Christmas time. Santa has obviously read our thread about driving the MB in the snow, and so to dis-prove all you non-believers (driving in the snow that is, as we all know that Santa is real), he's taking his alternative (and preferred) method of travel.

He is a bit hacked off though, as the air con needs regassing and his local main dealer told him to "*$&% off" when he said he was santa. No doubt he'll post his dis-satisfaction on the dealers thread in the days to come (I think he's a bit busy at the mo).

Credit goes to a German MB site, where I found the pic.

And can I take this opportunity to wish you all a very happy Christmas and new year [and that goes from me too - Kinky (yes - even to all you Silver gang).

santamb.gif

Vito113
[just posted by Kinky]

Last edited:
I can't believe that Purslows would ever let Santa down like that ;)

Last edited:
Kinky said:
I can't believe that Purslows let Santa down like that ;)

It's only a "loaner", or is that a "boner" whilst his E320CDI is being washed. :D :D :D lol

I dread to think what mileage he'll put on it over Christmas :eek:

K

All you bright eyed people will notice that his transport is not silver, even his old method of travelling was red. <takes a side step, waiting for the flack from the silver group>

Look! not in Silver

And please note, not only has Santa had the good sense to drive a Mercedes MPV, (better in the snow than cars) but its also Red!

Red is good… Piedmont Red

It's OK Ian and Andy, you can stand behind me.

Also, whilst I'm here - I'm selling tickets for the mud fest with myself and Pammy.

Want any tickets? They're £250 each, but are worth it because the funds will go towards the loser having to respray their car red, blue, black or green :eek:

Last edited:
I'll take two :p

Kinky said:

Also, whilst I'm here - I'm selling tickets for the mud fest with myself and Pammy.

Want any tickets? They're £250 each, but are worth it because the funds will go towards the loser having to respray their car red, blue, black or green :eek:

How much are the dvd's :D

Fuzzer - which version will you be after - The Irish, UK or Dutch version?

K

Kinky said:

Kinky, you do realise if this ever happens, you'll have 143 referees. All totally impartial of course (depending on car colour), and only there to ensure sportsmanship and fair play... :bannana: :bannana:

Kinky said:

Bit confident aren't you. If I were you - I'd get the Bright Silver on order now:D

And glad to see the rest of you are also behind Kinky's venture:D :D :D

Last edited:
kinky - I'll have a Dutch copy of the DVD please, and can I have 40 tickets please - I need to take the elvenfolk away for a weekend to say thanks for their hard work this year.

Santa
xmas.gif

I don't think I'll bring Mrs Santa :devil:

Santa
xmas.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom