Servicing in Surrey

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

thebook

Car
Audi RS5
Morning all,

Before I go ahead and book my B service at MBW, I thought I'd ask if anyone has any strong recommendations for an Indy in Surrey?

Thanks in advance

Theres a mobile chap called Graham Marsh who is based out of Lightwater, so Weybridge not far. He was head tech at Mercedes in Sunningdale Carriage Co when I bought my first Mercedes (before Mercedes restructured the dealer network and Greenoaks was born) and then moved dealers and then went indy.

His number is 07726 367007.

Cheers
Richard

I should have also added that PCS are generous with free (sic) loan cars and run the annual Benz on the Green event - see details here:

Benz On The Green 5th of May 2018

How old is your car? M-B Guildford give automatic discounts from 3 years:

Platinum

3, 4 and 5 year old vehicles
Stocked parts discount on workshop repairs and servicing - 10%
Labour Discount - 20%

Platinum Plus
6, 7 and 8 year old vehicles
Stocked parts discount on workshop repairs and servicing - 10%
Labour Discount - 40%
MOT Cost - £30

Platinum Elite
9 + year old vehicles
Stocked parts discount on workshop repairs and servicing - 15%
Labour Discount - 40%
MOT Cost - £20

I live in Weybridge, i use Olly at PCS a Forum Trader, if you don't want to travel, highly recommended TH Motors West Molesey have known them for over twenty years

0208 941 4340 ask for Anton

Second TM motors. I used them when I lived down that way. They aren't cheap but can't fault the work or service.

I also live in Weybridge and have always used TM motors in Central Avenue, West Molesey for my past E500 and the current CLS55 and SL350. Mine is going in for a service shortly.
Know what they are doing (I think they only do Mercedes) and good pricing. Recommended.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom