The Award For The Most Annoying Person Goes to?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Kanye West / Kim Kardashian, the former for his obnoxious self importance (wtf sings "I'm God"), the latter for... the list is endless. Both pointless 'celebs'.

All of the above, plus the worthless parasites at Aegon who won't pay my pension because of an "IT Issue"!

The silly bint who cannot dial properly.

Our home telephone number is one digit away from the local taxi number, not usually an issue, we get the occasional daytime call from confused old people.

Last night, or rather this morning, around 1am I am woken by the phone ringing downstairs. I leave it as I know what it will be, it rings again so I get up, turn off the burglar alarm and answer. She asks if she can 'get' a taxi, I politely start to explain that she has dialled incorrectly and the cheeky ****er hangs up on me like I'm wasting her time.

Can't disagree with any of the nominations on here thus far. Well done all.

So many talentless, self-opinionated, underhanded, arrogant, smug, unfunny, pompous, vulgar, superficial, offensive, asinine wastrels out there that I will watch this thread with interest.

With thanks to Palfrem because his list brought to mind one particular individual that is all of those things and more…

I-got-my-Doctorate-via-the-post-from-a-shady-unaccredited-establishment-for-a-few-dollars-just-to-lend-some-gravitas-to-my-invented-science Gillian McKeith.

I paraphrase Dara O'Brien in describing her; if You Are What You Eat, then she is a feckin' shrew.

Last edited:
The Halifax counter staff....all three of them were unable to do a 'international bank cash transfer'!!! 40 mins later!! walked out and put a cheque in the post

That guy on the Gladstone Brooke's advert

Mis-sold PPI....not interested? banks have set aside blah blah blah

Any reality so called TV celebrities....

And they become even more annoying when their reality TV show status turns them into "celebrities" so they can then go on celebrity reality shows where they combine proof of their total incompetence with a need to cheat in every aspect of whatever challenge they're faced with.

People who write long sentences in posts are also annoying ;)

The Halifax counter staff....all three of them were unable to do a 'international bank cash transfer'!!! 40 mins later!! walked out and put a cheque in the post

I was watching BBC2s The Bank: a Matter of Life and Debt.There was a customer Mr Whitehead iirc, whose payment got delayed by the bank.Initially he was quite likeable " a cheque taped to a tortoise would have got there quicker":D
Sadly , in a later phone call to a female complaints handler , he launched in to a utterly vile and disgusting verbal assault on her .I would not talk to my worst enemy like that.
I rather put up with any of the annoying celebs mentioned than this vile piece of utterly foul mouthed shameful scum.

sillit bang guy, Christine Bleakly, her from the one show, this jumping banana:bannana:

sillit bang guy, Christine Bleakly, her from the one show, this jumping banana:bannana:

Just HOW annoying do you find the banana?

:bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana:

:D

The "beach ready" advert girl - surely THE most inane advert in the history of all inane adverts.

Just HOW annoying do you find the banana?

:D

yip that annoying :

Can't disagree with any of the nominations on here thus far. Well done all.

So many talentless, self-opinionated, underhanded, arrogant, smug, unfunny, pompous, vulgar, superficial, offensive, asinine wastrels out there that I will watch this thread with interest.

OI!! Some of us post quite a lot on this forum....

Not a person per se but still annoying

"Brian" from confused.com. Should never have been repaired

J.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom