Trusted audio installer London/Essex area

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Roadie

Hi everyone, since buying my CLK i'm finally getting round to fit my hi fi system but after looking at all the panels i'd need to pull off and carpet lifting requiring i've decided to give it to someone who knows what there doing but mainly a company who have experience with mercs.
So, could anyone recomend a company located in London or Essex area who they trust with their beloved merc? It's not a standard head unit swap as I need cables running from the boot to the head unit and back again for the woofer, camera, DVD and i-pod. I'm happy to travel a reasonable distance but like most people I can only really get it done on a Sat.

Hi,
I have always used my cousins shop's. He has one in Enfield and one in Hatfield Road,St Albans ( from which he normally works). I wont claim he is a specialiat in Mercedes per-se but hes fitted systems into whatever car Ive taken him, from an MX5 to an FTO and Ive seen other work he has done on BMW's etc. Would be best to give him (Peter) a call and discuss your specific requirements, and see what you think.

His website is:
http://www.incar1.co.uk/

Cheers
Simon

My good friend Andy owns Sextons Reading. Not too far away. What you want doing he can sort out within a day, and he works from 8 - 6pm on Sats.

Sextons Reading (shop)/Ice Cold Audio (his tuning service)
89-91 Basingstoke Rd
Reading, RG2 0HA
0118 931 0888

He is working on my car at the moment. If your car is a W209, he will know it inside - out ;) . But to be honest, he can work on any cars.

http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=48352

My BMW 335 was also done up by him.

Gaydon3007041.jpg

Gaydon3007039.jpg

Gaydon3007052.jpg

Andy is indigenous when it comes to installs and with the final product to compliment his skills ....

ICE233.jpg

ICE235.jpg

Give him a call. His rates are very reasonable and I can guarantee that you'll be more than satisfied with his work.

Last edited:
Thank you both for your replies, as I live in Essex then it works out easier all round for me to get this done in St Albans.
I've spoken to Peter and i'm booked in for next Wednesday.

*Peppernick, your cars looking awesome!

Thank you both for your replies, as I live in Essex then it works out easier all round for me to get this done in St Albans.
I've spoken to Peter and i'm booked in for next Wednesday.

*Peppernick, your cars looking awesome!

Good stuff, I'm sure he will look after you. We just had a quick chat about what to do with my W124, but thats going to have to wait until my mechanical issue are resolved!.

Cheers
Simon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom