W203 AMG lip spoiler finally fitted

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
talking about badging up a car incorrectly... i parked next to a black chrysler 300c which had been badged up with bentley badges.

i've got nothing against people doing it... i'm determined to stick a ferrari prancing horse on wor lasses smart car

every mod is fine apart from this one...

Finally, the last mod, not to everyone's taste but as our W203 is de-badged I couldn't resist these C63 style 3.2 side badges. I know my car isn't an AMG but I like them ;-)

dont do this.

uv done alright with the other mods you have done, but this is not doing any justice to your vehicle.

your car is nice, but its not a 3.2. anyone that knows there cars would know the difference anyway so theres no point in putting it on.

Plus its also an injustice to those who actually have the 3.2....

your car is nice, but its not a 3.2. anyone that knows there cars would know the difference anyway so theres no point in putting it on.

Erm. I think it is a 3.2 and I think A-Avantgarde thinks it is a 3.2, but we could both be wrong.

So it's a C320 with a 3.2 V6 engine and you have fitted 3.2 badges??

How dare you sir!! No wonder the country is in the state it's in :):)

Mr A, Ive been searching on ebay over the last couple of months with no luck.....did you ever find his email address?

Marty

Mr A, Ive been searching on ebay over the last couple of months with no luck.....did you ever find his email address?

Marty

Sorry mate, I thought I'd PM'd you the details?

Will have a dig throuogh again.

Finally, the last mod, not to everyone's taste but as our W203 is de-badged I couldn't resist these C63 style 3.2 side badges. I know my car isn't an AMG but I like them ;-)

dont do this.

uv done alright with the other mods you have done, but this is not doing any justice to your vehicle.

Just seen this - I'm a little confused. I think I know what you mean but it's not what you've typed.

My car is a W203 C320 (petrol) with the M112 engine, which is a 3.2 Litre V6.

It is debadged at the rear, has an AMG bodykit, exhaust and wheels. All I have done is put 3.2 badges on a 3.2 litre car.

It is NOT badged as being a C32 AMG (if that's what you were upset about!)

Cars looks ace, where did you get your AMG sills from?

Re Is it an AMG or Not!!

I have to admit I have been a badge buyer over the years but will only place the right type & quality to the right car.....however due to the lack of Conv CLK63's available and '55' badges early in the year 2010
I managed to purchase a '55' but put a '63' badge on it....:doh:
and even drove it to meet the nice guys down in bluewater recently only to confuse them all.....I think not!

I am currently looking to amend my fatal mistake and replace the 63 with a 55 wing badge asap.....or I,ll pop in a 63 :eek: or bored out 55 hmmm

You get wot u pay for and that includes detailing on cars

I have been asked so many times wow what a nice 6.3litre how quick mate? wots ur 0-60 mate?....I just reply.....WATCH!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom