• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

W204 (Pre-facelift) LED Daytime running lamps

ash59fifty-uk

MB Enthusiast
Car
C204 C63, VW Transporter
Hey all

I have these for sale, OEM-look DRL's that will fit onto the pre-facelift C Class with the sports bumpers only.

Perfect if you wanted to upgrade to these without changing the bumper.

I paid £170 for them delivered, selling these at £110 delivered or £100 on collection, I think that's pretty fair!

They are easier than you think to wire up, you can either grab a controller module to plug into them and wire up so they act OEM (dimming to 30% when low beam is on, turning off respectively when indicating)

Or if you know what you're doing, they can be wired up to the indicators, +/- of battery, headlamp positive etc, with your own harness.

Please note these will only fit onto the sports bumpers on the pre-facelift and not the SE bumpers. If you have an SE bumper and wish to have these then IIRC WinstonR on here has a set for that bumper for sale

Both lights are brand new with the wiring and unused :thumb:

Genuine reason for sale, going down the facelift bumper route instead.

Pics below:

IMG_2787.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

IMG_2788.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

IMG_2789.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

IMG_2790.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

IMG_2791.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Last edited:
Sorry this is late and not really about buyung the 1s you have but I have a 2012 c220 do you know if the c63 drl fit straight on the sports bumper and where I could get some cheers pal

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Dannyallen89 said:
Sorry this is late and not really about buyung the 1s you have but I have a 2012 c220 do you know if the c63 drl fit straight on the sports bumper and where I could get some cheers pal Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

It won't fit, the sports bumper on any of the non-AMG models are entirely different, just as the SE bumpers are different to the sport. Obviously rear bumper is different, so is the bonnet etc etc

You'd need a C63 front bumper mate. Look on Alibaba or similar there is a wealth of C63 kits for sale on there, including bumpers with DRL's included

Last edited:
It won't fit, the sports bumper on any of the non-AMG models are entirely different, just as the SE bumpers are different to the sport. Obviously rear bumper is different, so is the bonnet etc etc

You'd need a C63 front bumper mate. Look on Alibaba or similar there is a wealth of C63 kits for sale on there, including bumpers with DRL's included
Ah cheers for the info mate

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Alan Southeran said:
If not already taken, I'd like them at £100 posted.

Still available Alan, you got an email address to contact you on? I'd inbox you but you need to have a post count of 30 or more before your messaging is unlocked.

If you post your email here I can delete the post afterwards if you prefer :thumb:

Alan Southeran said:
Hi, I've sent my email address to you directly.

Same with sending messages also Alan I think, without 30 posts I don't think you can receive nor send

Mods- are you able to pass my email address to Alan, if possible?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom