W211 and Parrot mki9200 problem

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
where do i set to speaker out and not line level
the volume is up
thanks

my sot wires are in pairs side by side .

That SOT cable plugs into your oem harness, the one that normally plugs into the radio, it daisy chains them.

Look at the oem connector and just check you actually have speaker wires going into it. If you don't you then you have an amp and you need to have a rethink.

the oem harness, the one that normally plugs into the radio has 3 plugs two up and down side by side the right hand one 8 wires the left ony three and a top right hand corner plug with smaller wires aprox 4 i know that some of these work with
pictures
steering wheel controls i am new and have not learnt to upload photos sorry

Sounds like you may have a problem with the Parrot then as it all sounds OK wiring wise.

This is a VW but still a quadlock....

quadlock.jpg

I'd doubt its the parrot box, they rarely go faulty in this way. This sounds like you have an amplifier from the description (or the speaker wires aren't plugged in via the parrot)

if you want to find out if its the parrot box, unplug the speaker connection and put two of the same coloured speaker wires from the plug coming out of the parrot box across any old car speaker. you should get some kind of sound out (alternatively go and visit your local friendly parrot dealer who should have a display stand you can simply plug your box into to try it.)

Can you take a picture of the connectors joined together?

Want to see what wires are hooked up. Want to see section 1 from the above picture.

guess what 2 wks and could never resolve the problem of no sound from the parrot kit
,,,,,, tried a new parrot box and sound came on straight away.
Thanks for all the help i got ----i learnt quite a bit and got sorted in the end

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom