• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

W212 E63 AMG Wagon tyre pressure

Stevie1982

Car
2014 C63 AMG
So trying to get a happy medium on tyre pressure, there's a multitude of options on the fuel flap, per speed rating there's 4 or 5 options depending on occupants and boot load. So question is what have people found best?

Normal day to day its just me and may be my 12 year old and then at the weekends add in the significant other and our 10 week year old plus the kitchen sink that comes with having a new born.

As I say 80 plus percent it's just me in the car.

Tyres are factory size Michelin Pilot Sport 4S's Y speed rating.

Cheers

So trying to get a happy medium on tyre pressure, there's a multitude of options on the fuel flap, per speed rating there's 4 or 5 options depending on occupants and boot load. So question is what have people found best?

Normal day to day its just me and may be my 12 year old and then at the weekends add in the significant other and our 10 week year old plus the kitchen sink that comes with having a new born.

As I say 80 plus percent it's just me in the car.

Tyres are factory size Michelin Pilot Sport 4S's Y speed rating.

Cheers
Fuel flap stickers can vary by model and over time, but that sounds like you’ll need to use the tyre pressures for 3 people plus luggage (for three) at less than 155 mph.

That would usually be the top/first option listed. Tye sequence is usually as follows but check yours to be sure:

• 3 people + luggage <155 mph
• 3 people + luggage >155 mph
• 5 people + luggage <155 mph
• 5 people + luggage >155 mph
• Spare

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom