** Pic's Of My S600 V12 Twin Turbo W221 Facelift AMG Pack, 21" plus "

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
top read this, i do like these s class's, maybe i'd get a v8 one, we'll see, great job on the car good to see, 👍 lowered s600 thought i'd never see such a thing.👍😁. couple of things ive also bought used Mercs from main dealers and I've never been happy with all the servicing, they only seem todo what's on the book, and miss things like mounts, wipers, bushings, even air filters, my latest had a loose spark plug.
also why is it when you sell a car for 'x' price people always offer stupid money way lower? why?

Hi Sam,

Have you sold this ?

Hello Jay,
Sorry for the late reply.
Yes, the car has been sold now :(
A gentleman came with his wife to see the car. I thought he'd just look at it and then decide after a day or so if he wanted the car but after inspecting it and going for a drive, he said he wanted to buy it on the spot.... I didn't expect the car to go on that day. He was the first person to come and view the car.
He was just as passionate as i am about cars, if anything, maybe a bit more 😁. I was very happy that he bought the car as I know he will look after it. He also had two immaculate Mercedes, a W124 and a W210 which looked like brand new. As sad as I was to let the car go because this was one of the best cars I have owned, it was time to let someone else enjoy it. I'm not sure if I will buy anything to replace the S600 as I can't think of one car in that size I'd prefer more than what I had.

top read this, i do like these s class's, maybe i'd get a v8 one, we'll see, great job on the car good to see, 👍 lowered s600 thought i'd never see such a thing.👍😁. couple of things ive also bought used Mercs from main dealers and I've never been happy with all the servicing, they only seem todo what's on the book, and miss things like mounts, wipers, bushings, even air filters, my latest had a loose spark plug.
also why is it when you sell a car for 'x' price people always offer stupid money way lower? why?

Thank you!
I'm sure not everyone approved seeing a lowered S600 but I couldn't leave it standard 😁.
I also like to do things myself if possible or by someone i trust but to be fair, the Mercedes garage at Beaconsfiled was good when they done the gearbox service

Hello Jay,
Sorry for the late reply.
Yes, the car has been sold now :(
A gentleman came with his wife to see the car. I thought he'd just look at it and then decide after a day or so if he wanted the car but after inspecting it and going for a drive, he said he wanted to buy it on the spot.... I didn't expect the car to go on that day. He was the first person to come and view the car.
He was just as passionate as i am about cars, if anything, maybe a bit more 😁. I was very happy that he bought the car as I know he will look after it. He also had two immaculate Mercedes, a W124 and a W210 which looked like brand new. As sad as I was to let the car go because this was one of the best cars I have owned, it was time to let someone else enjoy it. I'm not sure if I will buy anything to replace the S600 as I can't think of one car in that size I'd prefer more than what I had.

Thank you!
I'm sure not everyone approved seeing a lowered S600 but I couldn't leave it standard 😁.
I also like to do things myself if possible or by someone i trust but to be fair, the Mercedes garage at Beaconsfiled was good when they done the gearbox service
I’m hoping for a new thread with the next “beast “ that you buy :) . I have loved this thread and all the car pics , what a stunner !

Anyone who was serious about buying an S600 could not have walked away from yours, it was one of the best W221s on the market if not THE best. As for a replacement, it's a hard act to follow within Mercedes unless you want a W222 or want to try another brand.

Yes, they do make an early S600 up to facelift on the W222.

Usually very-well spec'd from what I've seen. Probably most things are included being that high up the range.

Nice, you sold it quick, Sam, with no messers, and to an enthusiast like you, he's got a lovely motor there, as for the lowering and big wheels, loved it! :cool: :) 👍

Thank you!
I was happy it went to an enthusiast that will look after it...... I'm sure I will miss it!

I’m hoping for a new thread with the next “beast “ that you buy :) . I have loved this thread and all the car pics , what a stunner !

Thank you! :)
An S65AMG would be a nice replacement 😁

Anyone who was serious about buying an S600 could not have walked away from yours, it was one of the best W221s on the market if not THE best. As for a replacement, it's a hard act to follow within Mercedes unless you want a W222 or want to try another brand.

Thank you!
It was one of the best cars i have owned. I do like the W222 models too. I'd be lying if i said I haven't looked at the S63AMG's already 😄 but it's been nearly 6 months since i bought my e92 M3 and even though the wife never gives me headache about cars, I think I'll wait a bit longer so she misses having a 4 door car and I'll suggest we get another S class 😁. She already thinks the S600 was the best car I owned and thinks i'm strange that I keep buying M3's. When I bought the E92 M3 she said, surely there must be other cars out there that are better than an M3 and you want to try! I'm sure she's right

Yes, they do make an early S600 up to facelift on the W222.

Usually very-well spec'd from what I've seen. Probably most things are included being that high up the range.

I have seen a few for sale and they do look very nice!

Even though I don't own this car anymore, I thought I'd update it with the latest news.

The car was remapped today and it made 600bhp and 1166NM 😲. Gearbox was remapped too and car is derestricted now. I'm not going to lie, I wish I mapped it when I had it as I can just imagine how it must feel now! If a mystic brown S65AMG or S600 comes up for sale I will have to buy it because this model S class is an amazing car, especially a V12 one.
I already miss this car but I couldn't have sold it to a better guy!

Last edited:
Even though I don't own this car anymore, I thought I'd update it with the latest news.

The car was remapped today and it made 600bhp and 1166NM 😲. Gearbox was remapped too and car is derestricted now. I'm not going to lie, I wish I mapped it when I had it as I can just imagine how it must feel now! If a mystic brown S65AMG or S600 comes up for sale I will have to buy it because this model S class is an amazing car, especially a V12 one.
Wow, can't believe this one has gone. You did a stellar job with it.

I don't suppose you know where the remap was done?
Asking for a friend..

1166nM 😎

I bid on one of these recently at an auction and wish I'd gone a bit higher. Awesome cars. I need that torque 🤤

Who did the Re-Map ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom