Wanted: 17" SLK / CLK AMG Alloys x4 with Tyres

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mbzclk

Car
An AMG
Hi

I am looking for a set of four alloys to suit CLK / SLK.

These are the 17" Staggered AMG wheels that are fitted to the W208 CLK and the SLK of the same era.

Look here for a photo of the alloys Mercedes AMG alloys 17" on eBay (end time 13-Nov-10 17:01:42 GMT)

Any alloys in similar style considered.

17" only and must be in good condition with good tyres (pirelli, contis, michelin)

Would like to collection from London / Essex area, however I am willing to arrange collection / courier for any outstanding sets...

Hiya,

I've got the original CLK AMG 17's on mine, they're in very good condition all round and I'm not aware of them having been refurbished. Tyres are good all round, fronts are fine but don't have masses of tread, rears were replaced mid last year when I bought the car.

I'm considering changing to different wheels anyway, so I'd be interested in selling them, I'm not giving them away though. I could have them couriered to your door for £70 or less.

I can take some pics if you're genuinely interested...

Cheers, James

im very interested,

please pm me photos and more info...

thanks

Dunno if I can PM photos on here, I'll post em on the thread unless you want to send me your email address.I'll take some today.

What other info would you like? They're the standard AMG staggered alloys.

Cheers, James

tyre makes, model, wear, amount your looking for.. post pics on here :thumb:

Balls, just realised I forgot to take photos, weather is awful over here at the mo. Really sorry, I'll go outside to read the tyres and take some pics as soon as it stops tipping it down!

James

damn see i have 18" reps too big tho i spose

18 not what im looking for - prefer to stay OEM

Hi TPWUK, you kindly sent me an email before christmas regards your 18 reps, said i would rather have OEM, but not having much joy finding 18inch wheels for my w208 in my price range Read lots on this forum about pros and cons of reps. Can you email me again to [email protected] with your very best price inc courier to sunny Portsmouth and i will have final think. cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom